||Epilogue||

||Epilogue||

<|Fourth Age|>

Endor Rose Baggins--now Endor Durin--became the true force of change within the Lonely Mountain.  Where Barklow was the one to save, and continues to do so, Endor was the one that created the fates of the many in Middle Earth within her connections to the dwarves and hobbits.

Fili married a young dwarrowdam quickly after the birth of Endor and Thorin Oakenshield's second child, bearing two children that would be the commanders of swordsman in the Ereborian army in the years to come.  Kili and Tauriel were married prior, having one child that bore the rambunctious Durin streak, yet gracefulness of an elf.  Surely, the attributes served as powerful tools when it came to creating destruction within the Lonely Mountain...all for fun, of course.

Dwalin and Balin continue in their posts, having no desire other than to serve their King and Queen Under the Mountain.  To this day, Dwalin serves as the greatest friend of Endor, and Balin, the confidant of the King.  They are happy in all aspects of their lives.

Thorin and Endor Durin have four children, the first two being girls and the latter two, boys.  With the names of Hera, Fray, Maron, and Ilis and their parent's genes, the quartet were famous across the lands for their beauty and sure powers in battle.

Hera Durin was the first born, adorned with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.  With an easy smile that is not normally exposed under her serious demeanor, she had all races entranced in her from the very sight of such a grin.  And it came in handy, the girl being one of the two protectors of Frodo in the travels of the Fellowship, old enough to fight at the age of twenty-six.  One of the ten Fellowship members, Hera Durin made a name for herself in the early years of her life. 

    Fray, the second-born girl, wears her straight brown hair and blue eyes with utter confidence, just a year younger than her sister

    Fray, the second-born girl, wears her straight brown hair and blue eyes with utter confidence, just a year younger than her sister.  Antonymous to Hera, Fray is pure trouble as a child and as an adult, her smirk being discussed all across the lands.  And though she never grows out of that mischievous streak, it comes in handy for battle as she sneaks onto the back of an eagle and takes out many of the Nazgul herself.  She is to be known as the 'Flight Killer' for the rest of her life.