10: Guilt and Frustration

an: im very sorry if i update like a slug. im trying my best to finish the stories(this is the last one) i thought of during the 2 yrs of my exo-l life lol so ye pls understand if there's a lot of errors. it's been a while.. really. (imisstao)

- - - -
Sehun's POV

My tounge rolled back. I almost said it. The thought of it made my feet walk on its own, leaving Luhan. He likes me. I like him too? I don't know if these feelings are considered as 'like'. But why can't I say it? Is it really too risky for me to say it? Not all friendships are destined to be platonic. Some.. develop way over the line. It's odd to think that somehow, morelikely, our friendship is about to end that way. Tho, during development, there are circumstances that cannot gurantee a successful one.

"Aish!" I screamed out of frustration. "Why am I thinking such things?"

Unbelievable! How come things ended this way!?

"This can't be." I tried pulling my hair, hoping my system would ease and work normally.

I contacted Adora.

I needed her the moment.

In a speed of light, I heard her footsteps behind me. Without doubt, I welcomed her in a hug. She didn't fight back despite the silent treatment I gave her. We stayed for a while, while the summer breeze of the night pass thru us, it made the atmosphere more comfortable. With my lips touching her head, I murmured apologies.

"You scared me, Sehun-ah!" Adora giggled, throwing me a playful punch on my chest.

"Sorry, it's just that Luhan—"

Her finger touched my lips, signalling me to hush. Adora always understands. Sometimes, I don't know if she just doesn't want to hear lies.

"As long as you're here and you've apologized." Adora smiled and pulled me to a bench behind us.

Her words made me feel more guilty.

"You know I have a friend who has a boyfriend out of guilt. I feel sorry for him. What do you think?" She said out of the blue.

Is that supposed to be me?

No.. maybe, she's just bringing up topics. Aish! This frustration!

"She's a soft heart. Her intention may be good but it's not moral." I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Ah, you're right. Anyway oppa! We don't have a picture together! How come?" Adora pouted as she leaned closer to me.

"Is that your problem!?" My eyebrow arched while sliding my phone out of my pocket.

"We can have a tank of pictures together!" I said proudly.

Yeah, as long as Adora is here, maybe I can forget about my feelings for him. Might as well leave it undeveloped. Situations are unpredictable especially in a relationship like that.

Adora brings happiness. She's an angel.

"Aigoo!! I have a polaroid! I have so many film. I love collecting films. Do you mind—"

I shrugged my shoulder, "I'll go with you."

Like blushing Juliet, her cheeks slowly turned rose. I hadn't resist the urge to caress her smooth cheeks.

"Eh!? T-That's.."

She started stuttering but I pulled her to her feet. Might as well spend the night with Adora than to see Luhan roaming around the dorm.

As if welcomed, I collapsed on her sofa. Surprisingly, as she came back, she jumped beside me.

"It feels good to hug you, oppa." She mumbled as her hands carelessly roam around my face. I wasn't contented, I pulled her even close to me that every inch of our body is in contact.

"This is too much fluff." I blurted out.

It made Adora crack. Well, it really is. It somehow makes my heart warm and soft but it's too much, I get a feeling it'll about to explode soon. Without moving away from the hug, Adora reached for the polaroid just beside her, laying on the coffee table.

"I think we'll turn out cute." She said as she positioned the polaroid above us. Without warning, I pressed my cheek against hers, my head slightly tilting until the corner of my lips touched hers and then that's when the camera clicked.

It turned out cute!

"One more for me!" I complained. She laughed and agreed.

This time, our cheeks were only pressed together. It still turned out cute and sweet.

I yawned and then I felt my eyes getting heavy, "Adora let's sleep like this."

I didn't wait for her response but I just pulled her close and closed my eyes.

-  - -  - -  -  -  -  - x
another an: just a 'lil bit of side story since im recapping^^ so sorry selu shippas but hold on