5: Tactless Words

THIRD PERSON's POV

Sehun slowly rested his back on the board. Still half asleep, he blinked his eyes continuously. Sehun looked from the each corner in the room but Luhan is nowhere to be found. A pout formed on his lips.

"He left me again." Sehun whined. His eyes settled on the coffee table beside him. No signs of letter from Luhan. Sehun, sighed in disappointment. Luhan would always leave Sehun especially when he's asleep but he would leave notes. Knowing Sehun, can get disappointed, easily. Almost everyone has a feeling for each other. Love formed within them. Love, not just brotherly love or whatever stages of cliche love. But the two of them, well. They kinda love the idea of denying. Deep inside, they deny that they have feelings for each other.

Sehun lazily went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Month left." He whispered to himself, half whining.

"SEEEEEHUUUUN!!!!!"

He stopped from brushing his teeth when a loud thud came from outside and heard someone shouting. Behind the door is no other than Chanyeol.

"I FUCKING NEED TO GO INSIDE."

A sly smirk formed in his lips and continued brushing.

"S-Se... I can hear you!!! Please."

Sehun sighed in defeat and went out after brushing. Without a word, Chanyeol came in rushing. Amused Sehun couldn't stop himself from laughing. Chanyeol complained but just then Sehun heard a blaring fart from there.

"Holy---! How many cheesecake did you eat!?" Sehun laughed, half-jokingly.

"What's up?"

A voice behind him caught his attention and made him stop from laughing.

"O-Oh, it's you. Where have you been?" Sehun asked, with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Luhan slowly raised the plastic he's holding.

"Bubble tea!!!" Sehun screamed. He jumped up and down. It's been months since the last time he drank bubble tea. Luhan chuckled at his actions. He is indeed the maknae, whenever there is bubble tea.

Luhan enjoyed watching Sehun delightfully devour the bubble tea he bought. Just then the creaking door caught their attention. Chanyeol exhaustingly went out from the bathroom. And in a blink, the two of them wore an unreadable expression as the nauseating smell entered their nose.

"CHANYEOL!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!" Luhan screamed.

Chanyeol obediently closed the door but he can't get hold of his laughter.

"Did you turn the vent on?!" Sehun asked worriedly. It was his bathroom and he was worried as hell.

"Oops"

Sehun was fuming in anger and Luhan was astonished, seeing him so angry just because of Chanyeol leaving nauseating smell of poop in his bathroom.

"Don't worry Hunnie, the smell will subside." Luhan assured him but on the other hand, Chanyeol complained.

"Was it really that stinky?!"

"It's noxious!" Sehun muttered.

"Whatever!" Chanyeol pouted and left the two of them.

"You're becoming weirder than ever." Sehun said out of the blue.

"How?" Luhan said.

"Well, you keep that creepy smile on your face, 24/7. Are you even aware of it? And it makes you look like a gay. Twice than before." Sehun uttered.

Luhan felt upset because of what Sehun said to him. He never thought Sehun could get this rude. He probably jokes sometimes but this time he was below the belt.

"Are you even aware of what I could possibly feel after saying that to me?" Luhan sarcastically asked and swiftly went out the room.

As Luhan left Sehun, he felt blood stream down to his feet. He was remorseful of what he had said to his hyung. His hyung who treasured him the most. His selfless hyung. His words were slapped hard by the memories flooded in his mind with Luhan. Sehun just realized what he had said to him. Luhan was a good and selfless hyung, he didn't deserve those words.

Sehun went to Luhan. He was in his room, alone.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." He showed a sheepish smile and hugged his hyung.

Luhan mindlessly sighed in defeat.

"You know I can't stay mad at you for hours. Even for minutes, for seconds." Luhan remarked.

'And now I know why.' Luhan said in his mind.

They stayed in each other's arm for a while until they fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - -x
an: im so sorry for the late update :c we went on a vacation for a week and now im striving hard to retain my grades hehehe sorry pizza you all. :**** loveya