6: You and Me

Xiumin's POV

"Are you sure it's okay with you, Xingxing?" I ask him and all of their look went to Yixing.

"There is no prob with me. I'm not in the mood to have a vacation anyway." Yixing shrug his shoulder. "Just call me if you need anything." He smile sincerely on them.

"I'm sorry Xiuxiu, I'll call you everytime okay?" Chen went near me. He planted a kiss on my forehead which made me blush. I wanted to kiss him so bad but as much as I want to, I can't. For two reasons. One: everyone will see it. Two: I'm sick. I'm afrad he might get it.

We bid goodbyes and they finally left.

They're going to have a vacation in the Philippines for 3 days. And yeah, Yixing and I are left behind. I didn't want to let Chen stay here just to take care of me. He wanted this kind of vacation for a long time and I don't want anything to stop him from it. Thankfully, Yixing volunteered to stay here to attend my needs. He didn't have to but he wanted it anyway.

I lay on the sofa. I can freakin feel my body heat.

"Hey oppa oppa." Yixing says with a small pitch. He slap my butt playfully, "Sit down." I did what he tell me.

"You need a hug." Yixing smiles at me while giving me a huge hug.

"Thank you,"

After thanking him, I sneezed.

"Look's like someone forgot to take a bath." I joke.

"H-How did you... I'm sorry!" He stuttered. Oh so he didn't really take a bath? I look at him with wide eyes. I didn't even notice our face is only a few inches apart. I saw him how he gulp and chuckled nervously, "Of course I was joking." He rested his head on mine. I love Yixing's warmth. It gives me comfort.

"Thank you, Yixing."

"You thanked me twice." He reminded.

"Wow! You didn't forget how many times I thanked you?" I said, amused.

I felt him nod lightly.

"How are things with Chen?"

When I hear his name, I automatically blushed so hard. It made my cheeks even hotter. I actually miss him! It's just a few hours since they left here but I already miss him. I'm feeling homesick. Because I'm home when I'm with him.

"Things are a-okay. I'm thankful to have him. He loves me as much as I love him. I never thought we would reach this far. I remember being like a fan. Loving someone who is unreachable; like a star. I kept it a secret for years years and years. And keeping it left me in tears. Some things we think as impossible, are sometimes possible." I smile to myself.

"Wow," He mutters. "I could tell you really love Jongdae. Both of you are lucky."

"How about you? Joonmyeon seems to like you."

"Wh-What!?"

"Oh please, Yixing. Can't you notice it?"

He shakes his head, "But I don't think so. He's sweet to everyone so it's normal. Right?"

"Don't be so naive like Jongdae. He obviously likes you. Joonmyeon even snatches glances from you. If you can tell that I really love Jongdae because of my words, then I can tell that Joonmyeon really likes you by his eyes. Don't you know that you can tell billions of words through the eyes? It tells billions of words, stories, and is even more accurate than the things we tell by our mouth."

"But some people are hard to read through the eyes."

"Like Kris," I answer abruptly and made Yixing laugh.

"But he's Kim Joonmyeon, not Kris Wu." I reminded him.

Yixing sighs, and stood up.

"Your temperature seems to go down. I'll cook lunch."

-  -  -  -  -  -  - x