3: At The Veranda

Junmyeon's POV

I crossed my arms and rested my back on the wall. Seeing them happy makes me happy too. I don't need anything to make me happy. They are naturally my.. happyness. I got used to it.

"Yah, Junmyeon, stop staring at us and join us!" Minseok huffed.

I smiled, "I'm not staring, I'm watching you." I corrected him.

My eyes went to Yixing. Who is also watching them. I had the urge to go to him but something stopped me. It's so awkward when I'm with him. Maybe it's the fact that, I do like him. I'm just afraid he might know it and who knows, he'll just stop talking to me one day. Typical things you do when you know someone likes you. Aish.

"Wanna talk about something?"

Kyungsoo surprised me. Beside him is Kris, standing still with a soft look.

It's not what you think he is. He is not scary and definitely not cold. Kris takes care of us. Kris deep inside has a warm heart. His looks doesn't define who and what he is.

I avoided Kyungsoo's look.

"No matter how hard you try and deny, it's still written all over your face." Kris reminded.

I forced a laugh, "What?"

As much as I want to tell them, something is really stopping me. They have a hint. I'm too obvious but, confirming it to them that I like him is too.. soon. Now's not the right time.

"Hyungi!! How about we shop today?" Tao butted in and clung unto Kris. He eyed me meaningfully.

"Tao-ssi, maybe tomorrow. It's already 5PM and we don't have enough time." I said meaningfully. It takes A LOT of time when shopping with them. Tao pouted while walking away. Kris didn't let Tao out of his sight not until he went inside his room. Tao is so adorable when he's disappointed.

I smelled something, very, delicious. Coming from the kitchen.

"Who cooked?" Kyungsoo asked confused.

"Ahh~ tada! I cooked!" Yixing smiled widely while holding out the food he cooked. Something you eat.... while... drinking...

"You're in the mood to drink?" I asked Yixing.

"You bet"

"Well then, let's go to the veranda!" Chanyeol excitingly said.

The veranda is my favorite place. It's too big for our dorm. That's why I love it. It's spacious and it is a nice place to hang out when it's cold.

"Agh!! It's too hot here! Bring out the fan!" Baekhyun shouted from the veranda. He was right. It is hot out there.

As I went out, I took the chance to sit beside Yixing. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. A captivating smile that will melt your frozen heart. We had a good night indeed. The veranda was full of laughter. We're talking about the experiences we had before our debut.

Sehun stood up and left the veranda, he was too sleepy to stay here. Luhan followed him. Luhan wanted to assure that Sehun will sleep tightly. That is just the sweetest thing.

"We're going too. I had enough." Kyungsoo said and he went inside with Jongin.

Tao is already asleep.

Chanyeol assisted Baekhyun inside because he drank too many beer. He's totally drunk.

"So are we gonna clean up now?" Jongdae asked.

"It's better if we clean up tomorrow. Everyone's too tired." Kris said.

Well, yeah he's right.

I jolted in surprise when Yixing laid his head on my shoulder. He even wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Aaahh, I'm so tired!" He whined. I swear I can feel him pouting.

"Oh look at them, they are so cute!" Minseok giggled.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

Yixing slowly withdrew himself from me.

"Yah! Lovebirds." He whispered.

"I'm going in now. I'm getting bitter." Kris joked.

Pfft. Kris.

"How are things between you?" I asked Minseok and Jongdae.

Through their eyes, you can tell that they're madly in love with each other. I'm happy for them. Whatever makes them happy, I'm happy too.

They looked at each other.

"I need to tell you something.." Jongdae sighed.

It was quiet. The silence was killing us. Come on, spill it!

"I-I am.." Minseok started.

"He is.." Jongdae muttered.

What is it?

"Pregnant" They said in unison.

It took me awhile to process what they've said. Mworago!? Pregnant? Minseok!? I grabbed the paper cups and threw it to them.

"Yah! Quit joking, you guys!" I complained while laughing.

Yixing laughed with me.

"That was good." He said.

"Well then," Jongdae stood up while stretching. "We've got to go." He pulled Minseok with him.

"Good night~" They said in unison and went inside. So.. Yixing and I are the ones left here. I can hear my heartbeat beating so fast.

"Should we--" I was about to stand up when Yixing pulled me.

"Noooo, I'm too lazy to stand up!" He whined.

Yixing pulled a chair beside him. He laid his head on my lap and rested his legs on the chair beside him. I froze for awhile.

"Ah.."

I couldn't think of a word to say. So all I did was to play with his.. soft hair. We quietly watched the busy city of Seoul. I couldn't contain my feels especially when he took my hand and played with it.

What a great thing to end the night.

- - - - x