"Ha?"

"Don't fool yourself, Chanyeol. Don't push yourself to like me, because you don't really like me. It's him." Baekchan smiled again, "Siya, Chanyeol. Siya na nasa tabi mo simula nung una palang."

Nangunot ang noo ni Chanyeol, "Hindi kita maintindihan."

"Oh, come on," Baekchan chuckled. "I know you understand me. Wag ka nang magmaangmaangan. You love him from the very start, ayaw mo lang aminin."

Chanyeol closed his eyes dahil biglang sumakit yung ulo niya. Napaupo siya at hinawakan ang ulo niya.

He saw Baekhyun talking to Daehyun, he was so jealous that he didn't talked to Baekhyun for three days.

He saw Baekhyun laughing with Taehyung, he was jealous again and didn't ate lunch with Baekhyun for three days.

He saw Baekhyun helping Seulgi carry her books, he got jealous for the nth time and didn't treat Baekhyun an ice cream for three days.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol kissing Nana on the university's gym, but he just apologized for ruining such a romantic scene. Chanyeol didn't saw Baekhyun's tears as he left the gym.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol kissing Dara on the cheeks as they eat ice cream, but he just shrugged it off and went home with a heavy heart.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol confessed to Seohyun, but he didn't paid attention to his pain. Instead, he congratulated Chanyeol and Seohyun's relationship, wishing them to be happy together.

All Chanyeol gave Baekhyun was pain, but Baekhyun is too kind that he just shrugged every pain he receieved. Because he already knows that his bestfriend won't love him back.

One day, Baekhyun decided to ignore Chanyeol, to forget him. Tiniis niya yung pagkamiss kay Chanyeol and he continued giving him a cold shoulder. Chanyeol noticed, and all he felt was pain. He's hurt, because the only person he cares and loves the most is giving him a cold treatment.

Chanyeol confronted Baekhyun after a few days, and Baekhyun just cried, saying, "I'm sorry.. sorry, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol didn't know why but he felt pain when he saw Baekhyun crying. But he just shrugged it off and they ended up on an agreement that Baekhyun won't talk to anyone aside from Chanyeol and their friends.

Baekhyun is just too dumb to agree on that agreement because in the end, siya lang rin ang nasaktan at nalugi.

Chanyeol was so selfish that time, he wants Baekhyun for himself. Only for himself. He didn't realized that he's already hurting his baby smurf.