two

CHAPTER TWO

"Chanyeol hyung, may performance tayo sa Hongdae sa Monday, paano na niyan?" tanong ni Jongin.

"Hyung, wala parin tayong vocalist," malungkot na sabi ni Sehun.

Naiistress na si Chanyeol as the leader. Bakit ba kasi walang matinong vocalist these days? Chanyeol never saw someone na kumanta with so much passion like Wendy.. well, Baekhyun sings with so much passion and emotion dahil nagpapart time singer siya and he likes singing and composing so damn much pero lalaki siya eh. Dapat talaga babae, yan ang nasa isip ni Chanyeol. Kaso wala talaga siyang mahanap eh.

Maliban nalang kay Baekchan.

Ilang araw na niyang inaabangan si Baekchan sa pork house na kinakainan nila. But there are no signs of him, sabi ng staff doon ay may kanya kanyang schedule ang mga singer kaya araw-araw nagaabang si Chanyeol, nagbabaka sakaling makausap si Baekchan.

At makahingi narin ng tawad dahil nahawakan niya ang malaman na boob ni Baekchan.

Hindi naman sinasadya ni Chanyeol ang insidenteng iyon, reflex action niya yon at nabigla siya dahil sa harap niya mismo tatama si Baekchan kapag natapilok siya ng tuluyan. Hindi nga niya napansin na sa boob niya nahawakan si Baekchan eh.

Chanyeol sighed before he entered the pork house, hoping to see Baekchan tonight. She's Chanyeol's last chance. Patay sila kapag hindi sila nakapagperform sa Monday. Talunan na nga, wala pang vocalist.

Hours passed and it's now 10:00pm in the evening. Usually at this hour, the performers are starting to sing and dance along with the customers. Chanyeol just hopes that Baekchan would appear tonight.

And that's what happened.

Baekchan looked around the place as she find the guy that her eyes are craving to see. There you are. She said to herself and sighed. I guess I'll perform tonight? Lagi nalang siyang nandiyan eh, baka hinihintay akong magperform ulit?

She made a decision, magpeperform siya ngayong gabi.

He saw the girl took a deep sigh before entering the stage with a bright smile on her face. She's wearing a skirt that is above her knees, an over sized shirt with "Happiness Delight" printed on it and a pair of cute pink rubber shoes. She let her long brown hair fall off her shoulders. Chanyeol smiled at the girl's outfit, it's cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo! It's been a long time, how are you all?" the crowd got hyped when Baekchan did her greetings. Halatang favorite siya ng mga tao. "I prepared three songs for you tonight! Are you guys ready?!"

The crowd went wild and as she started singing, the audience became a mess. Magaling siyang makihalubilo sa mga tao. Chanyeol thought. Maganda kung makakasama siya sa band namin, they'll surely love her.