chapter 17: safe? maybe?

Alex's pov

i froze seeing the catholic priest alexander in front of me and i was holding my stomach and he looked down at me studying me up and down.
Alexander: you'r pregnant are ye not?
me: yes.....pleas help me, there after me to hurt my child
Alexander: what kind of monsters would hurt an unborn child?
me: millennium.......
Andersen: I understand now........your the girl I saw with Alucard are ye not?
Me: yes, alucard is my mate.......
Andersen: say no more, men! You will protect this girl with your life! Take her to the hospital!
Before I knew it an priest grabbed me and we walked for Howes and the priests killed vampires, I killed some vampires using my guns, once we got there I was put in an room at the top of the hospital. I sat in the bed and watched out the window seeing Alucard! He was on an ship! My heart raced a lot and than my attention was directed to the door were I saw an tall man with glasses and blond hair smirking at me holding a needle! I felt scared and backed up as he got closer and closer and than he grabbed my arm and stuck me with the needle! I tried my best to fight him but I was too week from the stuff in the needle, after about 2 hours I watched out the window and saw blood rushing threw the streets, what could be happening? Than I felt a lot of pain and my eyes widened as I see my stomach is bigger and doctors telling me I'm about to give birth! I screamed in pain so loud every one in the stupid war could hear it.
Alucard's pov
I'm fighting vampires left and right and I'm face to face with Andersen and out of no were I hear an blood curling scream of pain and in an instant ik is my mate! She is in pain and needs me!
Andersen: sounds like that poor girl is in trouble vampire!
Me: she needs me but I can't leave until I kill you so let's make this fast!
Andersen laughed and my eyes widened seeing him have an ancient artifact and I pleaded him not to use it but he did and I got really angry.
Alex's pov
I scream in pain as I'm in pain and after about 4 hours I hear the sound of an baby crying, the tall man grabbed my child and started to walk away but I got up s uprising every one and shot the man in the head and grabbed my child from him and wrapped her up in a blanket, I shall call you Alice, I walked out of the hospital shooting every nazi vampire I saw and walked holding my child and saw Alucard, he looked more like how he did when he was Dracula and I smiled holding our child and he smiled at me but then was shocked.......I than realized I was thin wire on my arms, legs and neck...
Me: w...walter?
Walter: this is were you die!
I turned back to Alucard and mouth the words "I love you" and than I felt pain and blackness consumed me.
Alucard's pov
A tear fell down my face as I see walter tear my mate to shreds! I was beyond angry and I fought him, the police girl picked up my child who was crying a lot, I killed walter and the police girl gave me my child, I read her mind and the child told me her name was Alice and I could not help but cry tears of blood, my mate was dead.......I thought she was immortal though? Like me.........than I realized her immortality whent to the child maybe? No the child is a vampire.......my love was nothing more than an pile of blood and bones.......some how ik in my heart I would see her again, I was very angry and saw sir integra kill the major and I was absorbing blood from every were than my eyes widened as I felt pain.....that damn vampire boy! He sacrificed himself to kill me! Of course I won't actually die........as I was fading away I gave my child to the police girl and sir integra to protect than I started to see all my memories and saw what I did wrong in my past and started to clean it up little by little.