chapter 8: Mate

I woke up feeling Alucard's arms wrapped around me tightly as he sleeps, I tried to move and felt his grip get a bit tighter but not too tight and I looked behind me seeing his red eye open at me smirking.
Alucard: good morning my love, how did you sleep?
Me: -blushed- good
Alucard: that is good
I got up and walked to the bathroom to take an shower (yes Alucard has his own private bathroom in his room), I felt him watching me as I walked in and closed the door and when I looked in the mirror (why would a vampire have a mirror?) And gasped a bit seeing my messy hair and a mark on my neck......it looks like the mark Alucard has on his hand heh, after I took an shower I got dressed and walked out seeing Alucard dressed sitting on his thrown, I smirk and walk up to him.
Me: m...master what's the mark on my neck?
Alucard: it's my mark meaning you are mine, my one and only mate..........you have always been my mate and now you have the mark to prove it my queen
I blushed madly, Queen? He has never called me that before heh.
Me: Queen?
Alucard: yes and you're  no longer have to call me your master my queen
After he said that he grabbed me and put me on his lap with an suductive smirk on his face and bit my neck and drank some of my blood making me moan some than after he was done we both went to do as the little miss wanted us too, after that I felt more and more in love with Alucard, I did not have to clean his room any more in fact he insisted that we shared the room witch was new to me at first and I was having weird dreams of being in a garden with a huge castle, I've had thouse dreams for years now but I thought they were just silly dreams, one time as Alucard was out on a mission I went to an Art room that was secretly hidden in the mansion and I had gathered art suplise over the years, I would gather some paints and brushes and i would paint some, I had a secret love for art, one painting I did was of a handsome man in armor with jet black hair and a mustache, he has crimson red eyes and he is on a horse, the next painting I had was of the castle and flower garden from my dreams, they felt sooo real, I started to pain another portrait but it was of the man in armor and a young woman that looked simaler to me and I did not notice Alucard walking threw the wall looking at me.
Alucard: what might you be doing in here my queen?
Me: oh just painting that's all
Alucard: I see........
I see him looking at the paintings with an distant look in his eyes.
Alucard: were did you see these?!?
Me: my dreams...........I've had the dreams for a long time now alucard
Alucard: oh I see............
After that he left the room and I felt a bit mad and a bit upset, was he angry with me? What did the painting mean to him? After about a week of him not speaking to me i sighed sadly and walked outside, outside I saw a tall man with blond hair and red eyes.......he was a vampire! Before I could move he had hit me making me black out and when I woke up I was tied to a chair! With tape on my mouth!
Vampire: I see your Finaly awake little girl
Me: -can't talk but tried to- mhmmmhmmmm!
Vampire: don't worry little girl you won't be harmed yet!
I waited in the chair as he left and tried to get free but to no avail and after a while I heard shooting and angry growling and smirked knowing it's Alucard to my rescue! The vampire came back and pointed a gun to my chest and my eyes widen a bit and right as Alucard walked into the room the vampire shot me! In the chest! It hurt a lot!
Alucard: you will die! You steal what is mine and hurt her?! I will make you pay!
Vampire: your too late she is dying! Hahahaha so why don't you just let me go?
Alucard: you shoot what is mine and expect to live?! Hahahahahahaha!
Alucard tore the vampire to bits and than walked over to me and kneeled down so his eyes were at my eye level and he bit my neck and I blacked out, even though I can't die it still hurt like hell to be shot in the chest.
____________________________________________________________________ the next chapter will be of the past and the many secrets that Alucard kept from his new mate ^-^