chapter 6: The master of monsters

It's been a few weeks since my master had returned and he has not really said any thing to me, he dose stuff for the little miss all the time, I clean his room and feed him like I used to but I also help out the little miss, I brush her hair and help walter make her tea, she loves English Breakfast Tea. One time I went with Miss Integra to the see the queen (I refuse to call her Sir integra because it sounds like she is a guy instead of a girl), they talked for hours about stuff like how awful the death of her father was and some thing about an organization to eliminate vampires........I tried to listen but nothing seemed interesting to me in there conversation until they mentioned my master and how he is a servent to the hellsing family, once we got back my master was waiting for us, once I saw him I smiled some, he seemed to be in a good mood smiling seeing me and the little miss.
Alucard: welcome back master.........welcome back little maid -chuckles some-
Me: thank you master -blushed-
Integra: Alucard get a bath ready for me
Alucard: yes my master
I see my master vanish and I start to walk away until the little miss stopped me.
Integra: aren't you hot in those cloths?
Me: I'm fine miss
Integra: the cloths are so old! I will get you fit for a new outfit!
Me: ummmm thank you miss......
I had no idea what she had in mind but I had a bad feeling about it, miss Integra went to take a bath and I walked out side to a huge tree, it was dark out but I did not care as I sat down on the grass with a book, there was a street lamp by the tree so I was able to see as I read, I was too busy reading to notice my master walking up to me.
Alucard: hello little maid, what might you be doing out here?
Me: oh just reading and enjoying the night air master
Alucard: I see
He sat next to me and I blushed some
Me: I missed you master
Alucard: I missed you too little maid
Me: I do have an name
Alucard: yes i know Alex
I blushed hearing him say my name and he pulled me onto his lap and bit my neck drinking my blood and I let out a small moan
Alucard: I've missed your sweet blood my little maid
Integra: ALUCARD!
Alucard: time to go inside my little maid
Me: yes master
I walk with my master inside and see the little miss waiting
Integra: now maid it's time for your new outfit.......all the maids will wear something similar, she gave me the outfit to change into......I went to change and found it revealing........it was an french maid's outfit, it was so short that if I bent down to get some thing you could see my panties! And the chest was reveling too! It covered only my bottom half of my boobs! I felt like they would fall out! I blushed as I walk out in the outfit and i see my master looking at me strangely with a huge smile. for the next few weeks as i cleaned i felt my master's eyes watch me with every move i made, every so often he did leave on missions for the little miss, one day i caught  myself thinking of my master........i do love him..........