chapter 13: the sword dancer and the valentine brothers

I had gone with Alucard and Seras to kill a vampire, Alucard said it should be a easy kill and to aim at the heads or hearts, we wound up shooting the ghouls, after the ghouls were dead seras was going to say something when a bayonet went threw her neck and back! My eyes widened and we looked behind us to see a tall blond priest who was saying stuff like "ashes to ashes and dust to dust" and Alucard got in front of me protectively
Alucard: Alex get the police girl and run!
I nodded and helped Seras up and Alucard started to fight the priest and before I knew what happened Alucard's head was cut off! I growl and shoot at the priest but it was like my bullets had no effect on him! Seras picked up Alucard's head looking scared but i know that my mate was not dead and me and Sares tried to escape but the damn priest put up barriers of magic on the walls! i stood in front of Sares holding my sword silver fang about to strike him until the damn priest's blades were shot to pieces by sir Integra! the priest lunged at her and i ran my sword threw him and he did not even flinch!
Anderson: you missed your pet vampire's decapitation
integra: you cut his head off? is that all? if your going to kill us you might want to make it fast because that vampire you decapitated will be coming back to life any minute
Anderson: he what?!
i smirked seeing a bat fly to us knowing it was Alucard and he seemed to talk to Sares and she seemed to be sad a bit than Alucard came back and Anderson left.
Integra: field report
Alucard: yes my master, the vampire was already dead by father anderson but the ghouls were still moving
Integra: that's not good, let's go........oh and Alucard I don't need an half starved vampire
Alucard: yes master, come along police girl, Alex
seras: yes master but you see my name is not police girl is seras Victoria.......
Alucard: silence! You are a cawerd and you will remain as police girl!
Seras: awe your mea.......
I quickly cover her mouth seeing how angry Alucard looked from being yelled at by sir integra and we go back to the organization, after about a week or so I was in my room painting again than heard a loud explosion and got up frowning.
Joun's pov
I walk in with my big bro and a sickly sweet scent hit my nose, it smelled of roses and chocolate and......Raspberries? I look around trying to find out were the scent is coming from.
Joun: bro do you smell that?
Luke: I do........
Joun: I'm going to look for it
Luke: ok but remember the objective, I'm going to look for Alucard
Joun: ok this is going to be fun!
Alex's pov
I grabbed my guns and looked at Alucard who was just sitting in his chair and he got up and walked to me and before i knew it he had picked me up and put me in his coffin! He closed the lid.
Alucard: don't come out until I say you can
Me: o.....ok
After about an hour I heard voices and shivered hearing gunfire.
Luke: that smell..........it come from in here? Once I'm done with you I will bring her to my brother, who knows maybe we will share her?
Alucard: you wont touch my mate........in fact your not leaving here alive!
There was more gun shots and I tried to stay quit and shiver, I wonder what my scent smells like to vampires? I almost laughed hearing the person talking to Alucard saying he was ment to kill Alucard, no one can kill my mate and I do mean no one, there was more gun shots and I heard the man scream in pain and fear
Alucard: Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems 3...2...1. Approval of situation A recognized; commencing the Cromwell Invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent.Now, Luke Valentine, it's time to educate you on how a real vampire does battle!Come on, get up! Attack me! You've only suffered the loss of your legs! Summon up your familiars! Transform your body! Heal your severed legs and stand! The evening is still so young. Come on, hurry, hurry, hurry! Pull yourself together - the fun has just begun! Come on! HURRY!
Luke: m......monster!
After that I heard some thing sickening, it sounded like screaming and some thing being torn apart and eaten! Than Alucard walked to the coffin and opened it telling me I could come out and when I did I hugged him and he hugged me back for an few minutes and he looked down at me.
Alucard: are you ok my queen?
Me: y...ya I'm ok.......pleas stop calling me that
Alucard chuckled and picked me up bridal style and went to the conference room were sir integra was at and I saw the other vampire who looked at me with a smirk before he turned to blue flames! I than looked at seras who was covered in blood and she smiled at me and Alucard.