chapter 4: the dance

When I woke up I was in my room and I felt a bit light headed and a saw my master sitting on a chair looking at me.
Dracula: your finally awake, how are you feeling my dear?
Me: a bit dizzy m...master
Dracula: I'm not surprised about that but I am about you being alive..........I drained you of all your blood and you still live.......how is that possible?
Me: i.....I don't know master maybe it was the experiments the scientists did on me
Dracula: I see that..........and your not a vampire as well.........this is interesting......
I sighed than looked at the door that opend and saw some maids who ignored my master's glares and got me out of bed forcefully.
Maid: Mr hellsing wants you right away miss
Me: ummmmm.........
Maid 2: Sir Dracula, Mr hellsing requests you to dress nicely for the ball
Me: ball?
Before my master could say any thing the maids dragged me out of the room and to the room Mr. Hellsing was in.
V.H.: hello Alex, we have some things to talk about
Me: like what?
V.H.: there is an party you will be going to
Me: party? But I don't have any thing nice to were...........
Van Hellsing smirked and before i knew what was going on the maids stripped me bare and my face became bright red and I tried to cover myself, the maids than started to dress me in a red and black and white dress, they did the corset a bit to tight and I could hardly breath and I remembered my mother saying wemon who wore corsets often died and I shivered at the thought and than they started to pull at my thick blue/green and brown hair tying it up tightly and it did hurt a lot, I even whimpered a little, than they escorted me out of the room and down the hall to the ball room, I tried pulling the dress up but it was too tight, it only covered the bottom half of my boobs! And I don't think I had underwear on! That made me blush even more, as I looked around I spotted my master, he looked very handsome in a suit that matched my dress in color and style, I walked to him and he looked at me with a huge ass smile plastered on his face.
Dracula: hello there my dear
Me: H...hello master -blushing-
Before my master could answer a man a bit taller than me walked up to me.
Van Hellsing: well hello ther Mr. Vermont
Vermont: well hello there -to me- would you like to dance?
Me: ummm I'm sorry but I don't know how to dance heh
Vemont: I can........
Before Mr. Vermont could finish his sentence my master grabbed me and pulled me to were he was going and before I knew what was going on we were dancing and I blushed, we danced an strange dance but I got the hang of it and my eyes never left my master's eyes and what I saw in his eyes were kindness and love? Could that be love in his eyes? After we were done dancing we bowed and Mr. Vermont walked up to us.
Mr. Vermont: you wont dance with me but you would with him?
Me: yes well he is my master.........
Before I could finish Mr. Vermont grabbed me and pulled me into dancing and as I danced I saw threw the crowd that my master was not happy at all and glaring at Mr. Vermont.
Mr. Vermont: now that I have you alone we can talk
Me: about what?
Mr. Vermont: about your body of corse......
Me: n....no
Vermont: you know what I want and you will give it to me, you are but a servent, a maid and no one will believe your word over mine
Mr. Vermont's hand slipped under my dress and onto my thye and his other hand on my chest and before I could think I slepped him hard across the face and ran to my master with tears in my eyes and my master held me close to him protectively.
Dracula: Alex what did he do?
Me: -nearly screamed- HE TOUCHED ME! -tears flowing-
My master was really Pissed off and looked at Mr. Vermont with a glare.
Mr: Vermont: oh come now can't you share her with me?
Dracula: you sire are a dead man! And no I don't share what is mine to any one!
Mr. Vermont: oh come on don't be like that, just let me have her for one night.......
Dracula: NO! I SAID NO! AND YOU WILL DIE!
Mr. Hellsing: I'm sorry but you may not kill him even if he deserved it, he is the prime minister after all
My master growled a bit at Mr. hellsing and held me tightly and protectively and I think my master scared Mr. Vermont by showing him his fangs, after every one left I returned to my room and got dressed in my black dress and started to clean my master's room, I could feel my master's eyes on me the entire time, the next few weeks my master was gone, helping with the war and stuff....