chapter 16: the war is about to begin

alex's pov
it has been about an month since Alucard and seras went to rio or something heh and my stomach is showing......2 more months of  vampire pregnancy heh, Alucard has been being way over protective, not that i don't mind it though its just he wont even let me hold my guns let alone go practice shooting.
Alucard: my queen, sir integra wants you to get ready to go, we are going to see the queen today
me: oh i forgot about that 
i smiled and got dressed in an long black pixie dress made for pregnant people and got my shoes on and brushed my hair and teeth, Alucard walked with me to the car were sir integra, seras, and walter were waiting, alucard helped me into the car and once he was in sitting next to me, walter drove us to the castle. once we were there i looked around a bit as i walked with alucard, sir integra sat at an table with Enrico maxwell and the esceriot organisation, i had an bad feeling about them, i walked with alucard some more and i saw the queen, she was so beautiful but very old, the first time i saw her she was an very young child, i heard her tell alucard to come over to her and i walked with him, mostly because he had my arm in his, i looked so little compared to him, once me and Alucard was in front of the queen we bowed and started to talk.
queen: you both look the same as when i first met you two, unfortunately time has not been so kind to me
Alucard: you still look like that young girl with fire in her eyes to me your majesty 
Queen: and to you Alex........you have changed a bit
me: -blushed some- i....i guess its noticeable heh......im pregnant
Queen: i see that, you should come over some time for tea......
i heard something and everyone looked at the door and saw an boy with cat ears and red eyes.......in an instant everyone pointed there guns at the vampire. 
Schrodinger: wow wow don't shoot ze messenger.......hello Alex
me: who are you and how.........
Alucard stood in front of me protectively still pointing his gun at the boy who got an tv out of nowhere! and tried turning it on but had some problems that was kinda funny, once the tv was on there was an short blond man who looked familiar some how.
major: And so it came to pass that those who had gathered before a painted line of spears found themselves reunited before the real thing. On one side, a division of panzergrenadier  vampires from Germany's Third Reich: the dreaded 572 vampire soldiers of the Last Battalion! On the other side, 2975 knights of the Roman Catholic Vatican Curia: Ninth Airborne Mobile Crusade. In the middle, Her Majesty's Hellsing Organization! Just three of these mighty soldiers remain. All is ready; the players prepare to take the stage, and the curtain rises over this Walpurgis Dawn!
integra: you're an madman who should be put down! 
major: mad? yes i am but you will be the onse who will be put down! Oh and hello Alex........it's been a long time........how is your family?
Me: do I know you?
Major: of course I do, I was the one who sent you into the past and I'm the one who gave you your powers
Me: what?!?!
Alucard: hello major.........I should thank you for sending my mate to me and it's now time to say goodbye
Alucard shot the TV and Schrodinger and the queen gave us all orders to protect our home and country from the Vampire Nazi's, Alucard got a bit worried about me and told seras to protect me once we got home then he left, before he left we kissed and he promised to return, me and integra and walter and Seras went back to the mansion where the wild geese were getting ready for the war, integra said something about Alucard being on a jet going to the ocean  to deal with some sort of vampire problem, i was brought to my room and locked in there, i sighed and sat on the bed rubbing my stomach and somehow knew it was a girl, i layed on my bed and about an hour or 2 later i heard an huge explosion and gunfire and guys screaming, i grabbed my guns yin and yang and got up ready to defend myself, i waited but nothing than i remembered Al replaced the mirror with an huge painting of me and him from a long time ago, he promised to come back for me.......my eyes widened as i heard Seras scream pip's name and i covered my mouth and a tear fell down my face and i waited in the dark room.....what if they find out where i'm at? i used my ice powers to make an incredibly thick wall of black ice just to feel a bit feel safe, if they removed the painting they would see black ice behind it heh. after another hour i heard an all to familiar voice, it was sir integra! and someone else.....with an thick irish accent......they passed the painting and left......i guess the stupid catholic priest did not know i was here? than awhile later i heard the voice of  the major and i covered my mouth and dimmed the night of the candle a bit.

major: we have the butler but where oh where is the girl? we need the child that is inside her but were is she?

?: we looked everywhere but can't find her......could she be with Alucard?

major: no i don't think so 

i heard the paining be moved and laughter as they see the black ice, i quickly got up and touched an stone on the wall and an small secret path leads to the back of the mansion and as it closed behind me i heard the ice break! i quickly ran until i got outside and tried to avoid being seen and i ran straight into Alexander andersen!