chapter 15: pregnant?!

Alex's pov
Me: shit!
The test came out positive, I'm pregnant! I tried to take deep breaths and calm down.......how am I going to tell Al? (My nickname for Alucard), I walked out of the bathroom and sees Al and Seras are talking and I gulped some and walked to them.
Me: Al.........I need to talk with you in private
Alucard nodded and we whent out of the room to be alone
Alucard: what is it my queen?
Me: Al im.......pregnant.........
Alucard: oh yes I already knew that my queen
Me: you what?! How?!?
Alucard: you are my mate, I just know it's hard to explan my love
Me: oh I see......I had no idea vampires could get pregnant
Alucard: yes but your not an vampire my queen
Me: true I'm an immortal........
Alucard reached into his pocket and had an necklace in his hands and put it on me, the chain was black and the pendant was an blood red ruby with an vampire bat holding it protectively in its wings and my eyes widened.
Me: Al were did you get it?
Alucard: I got it a few weeks ago well I was on a mission
Me: oh Al I love you! -hugs-
Alucard: I love you too my queen
We returned back to the party and we danced a little but not too much incase I might get sick and I eat lots of meat even rare meat! I usually eat my meat well dune........could be because I'm pregnant? Me and Alucard agreed to tell sir integra about it once we got back to the mansion, all threw the night Alucard asked me if I needed anything and if I did he would get it for me and I sighed because I'm not so pregnant that I can't get my own stuff hell I'm only a week pregnant! Later after the party me and Alucard whent to integrals office.
Integra: there was some thing you wanted to tell me?
Me: ya well um......you see..........im.........
Alucard: what Alex is trying to say is that we are going to have an baby master.......
Integra: what?! I had no idea vampires could get pregnant let alone have an kid...........I'm will look into this matter oh and Alex, you won't go on any missions, we don't need you to be putting that child in danger
Me: but......but............yes sir integra
Integra: Alucard you will be taking care of Alex and your unborn child
Alucard: yes my master
Alucard picked me up bridal style and walked back to our room, about 3 weeks latter Alucard had to go to Burlin on an mission with Seras and I was ordered to not leave the room for anything and that walter would bring me food, Alucard had an flat screen TV put into the wall so I could lay in bed watching tv, of course I was worried about him going to be gone for an few days, I layed in bed eating raw meat and drinking blood! Every one was shocked even Alucard about my new cravings and integra said the child that was growing in me was a vampire! And that instead of nine months it would be 3 months! As I layed in bed I turned on the TV and flipped threw chanels and gasped seeing the news, people were inpailed on flag poles! And than I saw Alucard! He was covered in blood! Than an man with cards appeared and they both started to fight! I watched knowing my mate would not lose and after a few hours of them fighting the camera was pointed up to the building and Alucard had bitten the man who burst into blue flames! Than an helicopter came! I think Alucard zoned out because he was standing there for an few minutes and it looked like he was saying something than he got on the helicopter and it flew away.......I think I saw pip in the helicopter with Seras, after that I turned the TV off and started to work on my painting of me and Alucard, I made sure to add the ruby bat necklace that I'm wereing and after a while I fell asleep not seeing an blond haired vampire with cat ears watching me from the shadows........