16-She's So Gone

"I can't believe that worked!" I smiled. I attempted to hug Alice out of pure joy, but the golden bars made it difficult.

"Now, let's get you out of here!" I said, sticking out my hand for my keyblade to appear. It felt good to have it back again.

"Wait!" Alice shouted, before I was able to break the lock.

"What is it?"

"Please, don't waste your time on me, I'll be alright."

"Really?" I arched my brow at this.

"Yes. Besides, I believe your boyfriend over there needs your help more than I." Alice chuckled, I turned to find. The guys were totally cornered by all the card people.

"H-he's not my boyfriend!" I insisted, my cheeks turning red. The blonde Alice continued to laugh at me, and I soon joined in as well.

           "Uhm, (Y/n)?" Alice tapped me on the shoulder.

             "Yeah?"

         "The battle.." She reminded me, and I quickly raced over to the group after completely forgetting where I was.

          "And she says I'm stupid..."

     "Hey, over here!" I hit the tower in the middle of the room over and over and observed it was starting to break. The guards got angry from me destroying their queen's property and moved towards me.

           "Ice!" I yelled, pointing my keyblade at the guards. A huge gust of icy wind blew over  some of them, causing the cards to freeze in place. The guys used this opening to escape from their grasp.

          "(Y/n), is that you?" Goofy asked, staring at me.

             "Yep! I'm back and better than ever!"

       "What about Alice?" Sora wondered.

        "What? Your in love with her now too?" I teased, lightly punching Sora's face.

               "N-no!"

            "I'm kidding. She thought I should help you guys out first. Seriously though, what would you guys do without me?" I joked.

             "We'd probably be out of this world already."

        "Aww. I missed you too Donald." I said, petting him on his feathery head.

          "Now! It's time for the real final battle!"

                   "Yeah!" Sora and Goofy cheered, raising their fists in the air.

                "Yay..." Donald sarcastically cheered.

       "So, does anyone have an actual plan?" I asked, watching as the card guards broke out of their ice blocks.

           "You were hitting that tower in the middle right there," Sora pointed at the tower, which now had a few cracks in it,"maybe that does something."