13-Suddenly I'm Alice Part 2

"Riku." No answer.

"Riku!" Silence.

"RIKU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What?!" Riku seemed irritated by my constant bickering. We had been walking for 5 minutes now, but I was still curious as to where the white headed boy had been.

   "Me and Sora.....we were worried about you..."

    Riku's blue eyes widened from my comment. He turned to face me.

    "(Y/n)." He called my name sternly.

        "I never want to hear you say his name again." After speaking this, he began walking even farther away from me.

    "What's wrong with you??!" I yelled. The retreating Riku stopped in his tracks.

"He's your best friend," I paused for a moment. "Isn't he?"

"Not anymore." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. Riku turned around and came closer to me and took my hand in his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it. His blue eyes pierced mine.

       "Let me protect you (Y/n)." My face turned red.  Stupid love triangle!

      We kept moving forward to our destination, and I decided to leave the subject of Riku's disappearance at rest for the time being. All there was, was silence.

Until...

           "Riku seriously, where are we going?" I finally asked. Now, we had settled down in one of the forests shady spot. I sat on a dark brown log while Riku was kind enough to take the grassy green floor.

"Hmm...I'm not sure actually." Riku admitted, scratching his head. I fell off the log with shock.

         "Sorry, I wasn't suppose to tell you that."

"Riku, I could slap you right now, but then again that wouldn't solve much."

The white headed male pulled his hair back and chuckled, "calm down. I'm just looking for something." His hair glistened in the sunlight peeking through the trees.

"Looking for what?"

"What for looking are you indeed." A mischievous voice sounded very close to both of us. A pink and purple cat's head appeared in my hands, which startled me. I threw it away from me and soon the cat's body appeared and balanced on its own head! That's wonderland logic for ya.

            "The Cheshire Cat!" I declared pointing to the creature as it attached it's head back on its body.

              "You know him?" Riku inquired.

         "I know of him, not personally though."

     "The girl who has chosen the keyblade ....or perhaps...the keyblade that has the girl. Along with the one who wonders in the dark."

      "Wonders in the...Riku?" I turned to glanced at Riku and I could tell he was trying really hard not to gaze back at me.