01-You started the game, and this is what you see.

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately."

"Like, is any of this for real or not? "

"Hmm...the graphics are alright I guess, but what with this song about meeting someone's father? I see a love triangle in their future!" I joke, while scrolling through Wattpad on my IPhone.
I approach a particularly strange kingdom hearts fan fiction....that's basically everything going on in my life recently! Since kingdom hearts 3 is (possibly) coming out soon, my friend are hyped so much that that's all they'll chat about at our lunch table. I felt kinda left out for a while now, so my little sister finally convince me to sit down and try out her copy of kingdom hearts 1.5 final mix.
What really surprises me, is not what the book is about, but what's inside the book. I find it has been writing everything I was saying and doing! Creepy! A video of the little cutscene I was viewing was attached to this chapter!
I go around the living room, shutting all the windows in case some creep is trying to prank me, but no. The writing continues. I turn off my phone and turn it over, so I could compose myself. I knew fan fiction was a bad idea!
I focused on the television as whispers came out of the speakers. A brown haired boy with REALLY big shoes, was standing on something circular, as white birds flew up above him. Upon further inspection, it was a glass portrait of Snow White, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
That's when, my eyes closed, and I fell into a DEEP, DEEp, DEep, Deep, deep.........

Kingdom Hearts-Book 1-Heartlessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें