Behind the scenes 01

Welcome to "Behind the Scenes", with your host......the Narrator!

Narrator: Hello readers and today there is no chapter.

      Background noise: Lame!

       Narrator:.......Anyway! This is a group of mini chapters the writer is doing just to have a little fun. It's a way of kinda reminiscing about what has occurred in the story thus far. In each of these "Behind the Scenes" chapters, we will be pulling a character from the regular story into this chapter, and asking them a few questions.

     ???:uh, can I...come out now?

   Narrator: Why of course you can! Here's our lady of the evening.....Kairi!

                (Clapping and Cheering)

      Narrator:Hello Kairi, you rejected kingdom hearts character you...

    Kairi:Wait.....WHAT?!!

     Narrator:Oh, you haven't heard?

  Kairi:(nervous tone) H-heard w-w-what?

      Narrator:You know, the fact that (Y/n) is more popular than you.

    Kairi:She is? Why would that matter?

    Narrator: Please. She has the two hottest guys in the game in love with her. Not counting, Roxas, Axel, Ventus, Terra and Vanitas of course.

     Kairi:I...don't know who those people are.

Narrator: (places a hand on Kairi's shoulder) And that's a good thing.

      Kairi:Look. I don't know what you're talking about. It's not like me and (Y/n) are in a popularity contest!

     Narrator: Well, I can tell you the good citizens of Tumblr speak otherwise.

   Kairi: What's Tumblr?

  Narrator: A magical website where all your favorite ship pairings can come true. What, you guys don't have that?

   Kairi: no, but we write our initials in a heart on palm trees like those cheesy romance movies.

   Background noise: Lame!

    Narrator:Back to the subject though, I haven't seen as many Kairi x Sora amv's as I used to.

    Kairi: (shocked) they make those?!

   Narrator: emphasis on the use to. I'm sure the majority of people reading this fan fiction is on YouTube creating  (Y/n) x Sora or (Y/n) x Riku amv's as we speak.

    Kairi: Well, what should I do?

     Narrator:What any rejected character from a Japanese video game would do! You have to do something either completely adorable or hilarious that the teenagers will have a reason to ship you again!

      Kairi: B-but...I don't wanna be shipped!

     Narrator: Yeah.  (Chuckles) that's not how it works. You don't ship someone because they want to be together! That's was so 2003.

     Kairi: That's not fair!

Narrator: Neither is Monopoly, yet everyone plays that.......Oh! Looks like we're out of time. Say one last thing to the fans Kairi.

     Kairi: No more shipping!

  Narrator: Hope you enjoyed this first chapter of  "Behind the Scenes" and we'll see you all in chapter 13 of Kingdom Hearts-Book 1-Heartless!

Kairi: Think before you ship! Think before you ship!