14-Evidence Doesn't Matter (Apparently)

Warning: Another LONG chapter. Hope you guys don't mind. Don't worry, there will be a recap in the next chapter, so hold your horses. Thanks for being patient! Here you go!
/≧д ≦/✿

"So, how did this all happen?" Sora asked, walking beside me as we made our way to another forest.

         "I'm not sure myself. I guess me and Alice switched bodies somehow after I got separated from you guys."

          "Yeah, but the question is how. If we knew how this happened to you, maybe we could find a way to reverse it."

           I nudged Sora in the arm. "What's gotten into you? Did you get smarter while I was gone or something?"

       Sora folded his arms with a cheeky grin. "Unlike you, I was born smart." We both laughed. Suddenly, I recalled what happened with Riku and thought about telling Sora, but decided it could wait till we left this crazy world and I finally received my body back.

          "So, (Y/n), what's the plan?" Goofy said as we rested near a large tree stump.

       "Well, in mystery movies and stuff, the first step to discovering the culprit is to search the crime scene for clues."

         A floating head appeared appeared then disappeared in matter of seconds. A devious smile was on the feline animal's face as he continued this disappear and reappear trick until he reached the large tree stump we were sitting next to. All of us jumped up out of our seats and looked up at the Cheshire Cat, balancing on his own head once again. I'm surprised he didn't get a headache already.

       "Who are you?" Donald questioned, jumping up and down.

      "He's the Cheshire Cat." I answered.

           "You know him?" Sora said, I nodded.  Riku asked the same question. How could Riku not like Sora, despite the fact they were so similar?

        "Poor Alice. Soon to lose her head, and she's not guilty of a thing!"  The Cheshire spoke normally, making sense for once.

    "You mean, MY head." I corrected.

      "Hey, if you know who the culprit is, tell us!"

       "We all know who the culprit is, it's the heartless."

        "But we need proof. Otherwise, that stubborn Queen of Hearts isn't gonna give us the time of day." I clarified, finishing off Sora's comment.

     "They've already left the forest. I won't tell which exit." This cat won't tell us anything! The Cheshire Cat had left the area again, though his voice still lingered on through the air.

    "There are four pieces of evidence in all. Three are a cinch to find. The fourth, however, is quite tricky."

               "Should we trust him?"

        "To trust or not to trust?" What? So now he's William Shakespeare? The purple and pink cat returned visible.

                   "I trust you'll decide."