This is an Epilogue.

I can't continue this story guys. But I will give you this epilogue :)

I woke up feeling more comfortable than I had in days. Every thing that had felt wrong before had finally went away. We had finally gotten back to the normal reality last night. I felt a warm pressure around my waist and turned to see Peter sound asleep and hugging me tight. I smiled down at his sleeping face and turned to face him. I placed a small kiss on his forehead and began running my fingers through his bangs.

"Peter," I whispered, but he didn't stir. "Peter..." I whispered again, a little louder. Still, no response. I groaned and rolled my eyes, falling back on the bed. Suddenly, an idea struck me and I smirked.

"Peter!" I suddenly shouted as I yanked the sheets back and threw my leg over him, so I was straddling his waist. His eyes snapped open and he looked terrified as he glanced around, trying to find his bearings. I threw my head back laughing and placed my hands and elbows on his chest, so I was resting my forearms on him.

"Morning sunshine," I said with a grin, "How'd you sleep?" He looked at me for a few more seconds, then let out a huge sigh of relief. 

He looked up and me and smiled. "A lot better than I have the past few nights, that's for sure." He looked at me and my position intently, then raised his eyebrow. "So I take it you're feeling a lot better then?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh much!" I responded, sitting up but still straddling him, "I can feel all my limbs, my powers seemed to have gone back to normal, and I don't feel weak at all!" I said with a smile. "I feel better than ever."

"That's great," he smirked, and I raised an eyebrow. I didn't like that mischievous look on his face. "That means I can do... This!" He shouted with a smirk. He reached up and grabbed my hips and flung me back onto the bed, rolling over so that he was on top of me. He planted small kisses all along my neck and I smiled, glad to be with him. That was when he did the worst thing I could have ever imagined. 

He started tickling me.

"Oh my gawd no Peter!" I screeched, laughing as I tried to paw his hands off of my sides. "Peter- I" I tried to say but was cut off by another laughing fit. My cheeks and sides were aching and I though t I was going to burst. And there he sat, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world to watch me flail around like a drunken pelican, trying to fight his fingers off my sides. 

"No seriously, Peter," I gasped out as I giggled, "I can't- breathe," stuttered as I rolled around, laughing and still fighting his hands. 

Suddenly he stopped and looked down at me, grinning from ear to ear. I placed my hand over my chest as I tried to catch my breath, halfheartedly glaring at him as I panted.

"You think that's funny, pretty boy?' I asked, watching him smile. He pretended to think about it.

"Well yes," He said finally, smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him. I felt his fingers under my chin and he turned my face back to him.

"Really though, I just missed hearing you laugh," he whispered, staring into my eyes. Those deep pools of sapphire seemed to swirl with to many emotions for me to count, and I felt sorry for leaving him, even if I was forced. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you," he said, pulling away, his eyes still closed. I reached up and stroked his jawline, causing him to open his eyes.

"I love you too," I replied as I smiled, and he breathed a small sigh and leaned into my hand. He slowly lowered his head down for another kiss, and our lips connected softly.

Someone cleared their throat over in the corner. We pulled away from each other quickly and jerked our heads toward the door. Edmund stood there, blushing and looking away.

"Uh, I hate to ruin the fun, but mom is a little mad you let her stay over," he muttered awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! Uh-" Peter looked down at me and my eyes widened at him. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"I though you said she knew!" I shouted with a smile, pushing his chest.

 "I... may have lied about that part," He said, climbing off me and rubbing the back of his neck.

 "Peter you flippin poop!" I shouted, only half joking. "I want her to like me!"

"She will," He mumbled, jumping out of bed and pulling a shirt over his head. Turning to look at me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah, I'm gettin up" I said throwing the covers back. "But if you think I'm gonna change with your brother standing in the doorway, you got another thing coming."

Edmund blushed and began to close the door, "I'll just uh, tell her you guys will come down in a second," he said. I sprinted to my clothes the minute I heard the door close. 

"Peter, you forget," I said, pulling my shirt on, "I've known you for a few months, but in this world," I began yanking my pants on, "I've only known you a few days! Your mom is gonna think I'm a whore!" I said straightening my blouse.

He brought his hand up in a face-palm, "Shoot. I forgot about that," Peter sighed.

"Yeah no kidding," I replied, slipping my shoes on. I walked over to him and took his hand. "Hey," I whispered sweetly with a smile, "We'll make this work."

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. We walked hand in hand to the doorway and stopped just in front of it.

"Are you ready to head into one of the most ferocious battles you have ever been in, Your Highness?" he asked bowing to me. I curtsied and smirked.

"As I will ever be. Your Highness," I replied, and with that he opened the door.