Why?

There was not much I could after that. I was stuck down here. Each day, when they brought my lunch (which was the only meal I got) they coated the bars in unholy water. The stench from the unholy water made me sick, so I could only stomach my lunch the next morning. If I didn't get it semi digested before they coated the bars again, I would just lose my lunch.

Cornelius continued to prove that he knew all my history, because he knew what they were doing to me. Every day he begged the guard's not to coat the bars so often. Until the day when the guard got so annoyed he flicked a handful over to me, burning the right side of my face. I tried to act like it didn't bother me, because I didn't need that poor old man to worry about me.

I wouldn't be able to keep it up for much longer. I knew that. And I think that Miraz did too. The lack of food and water was beginning to break me down, and the constant exposure to unholy water literally left me feeling like I was going to shatter. I have only been here a week, and I have a constant headache, couldn't sleep, and I had tripped just walking over to my lunch yesterday. I was fine, but Cornelius about had a heart attack. But I'll get out soon. Either Peter will find me, or I'll make my own way out. Sometimes I wonder where Peter is. We were fighting. Maybe he just thinks I left. Maybe he doesn't care.

Is he even looking for me?