Chapter 17: Breakfast and Betrays

(A/N): Hey all you lovely readers! This week for me is finals week! Ugh, I know! But for that I'll give you all another chapter! Because if it was me I would want an update after studying! Thanks again! And Woohoo! 14K I couldn't have done it without you! Trust me this was seriously unexpected! Alright on with the story!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 17

Namjoon's POV:

I stared down at Miok, watching her eyes close. Smiling at her, I heard Suga say, "She's the one."

"The only one." Jungkook said, gazing down at Miok.

"The only one that would ever love him." Jimin said, getting a glare by me.

"And Jimin who loves you?" Jungkook said, as Jimin smile over at Jungook.

"The fans. . . " he smirked, making Jungkook glare over at Jimin.

"Fair enough."

"So when's the wedding?" Jin asked me changing the topic as he started stoking the fire.

"I don't know." I answered him.

"Well if it were me, it would be soon because I wouldn't want to lose such a pretty girl." Jimin commented, making me look down at Miok. *She's more then pretty, she's beautiful.*

"Your really happy?" V asked, as  I looked over at him.

"More then you know." I replied, just as J-hope spoke up.

"Rapmon, a married man." He smiled, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"I'm not married yet. But I can't wait to be." I smiled.

"Are you gonna start a family?" Jungkook asked, seeing their eyes all stare up at me.

"I'm not sure. We haven't really talked about it. But if it happens it happens." I told them, just as Miok moved making us all silent. Soon she stopped making us all go back to talking.

"Can you picture Rapmon a dad!" Jungkook said, making us all picture it in our minds.

"He would be rapping to his kids for lullabies!" J-Hope laughed, as we all though of that happening.

"We'd be uncles!" Jin said, smiling at me.

"We'd be such cool uncles," Jimin exclaimed.

"Have you told her about the tour coming up?" Suga said, breaking the laughter. I shook my head and frowned.

"No, it would break her." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Maybe she can come on tour?" V questioned.

"No, her parents need her here." I told them. "We have to keep this a secret for now. Okay? I don't want her freaking out yet." I told them, as they all nodded. We talked for awhile after that before the wind blew smoke in Jimins face.

"Ahh! It burns." He yelled, just as Miok woke up. She looked at me before seeing Jimin wiping his eyes.

"What happen to him?" She yawned, just as Jungkook couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

"Jimin got smoke in his eyes." I told her as she shook her head.

"That hurts." She replied, cuddling back up into my side.

Miok's POV:

Cuddling back up into Namjoon's side, I yawned. *Gosh, Jungkook is still laughing at Jimins pain. Wow.* Deciding it was getting to noisy for my liking, I decided to go inside.

"I'm gonna go inside." I told Namjoon, who nodded before giving me a kiss.

"Goodnight, miss right." He whispered to me, as I walked away to the back door. Once I was inside I looked at the clock. It was nearly one in the morning. Yawning once more I trudged up the stairs to our room. Taking a quick shower, I threw on some comfortable pajamas before flopping myself on the bed. *Its okay bed I didn't abandon you.* Closing my eyes I drifted off to sleep once I figured out the perfect sleeping position.