Will This Truly Be A War

{Sans POV}

I tried to fall asleep, I really tried.I couldn't stop thinking of what S.T had said.How he looked at me through Frisks kind eyes.I looked over at them through my cell.They were asleep.I got up and went to the scaning machine.I scanned Frisk/S.T and looked at results.

"Soul one (Frisks soul): Determination 80%. Doubt 5%. Lv 0%. Exp 0%. Stress 5%. Negetive emotion 10%.

Soul two (S.T's soul): Determination 60%. Doubt 5%. Lv 20% Exp 5%. Stress 0%. Negative emotion 10%." I whispered to myself reading it.I looked at Frisk.

I paced around the room.

"I might be able to save her but I need to work fast"I whispered to myself.

Just then there was a loud crash and I got thrown to the ground.I looked up and Frisk was floating in mid air.She looked evil her eyes grew darker and her hair looked pitch black.

"Full control!"S.T. exclaimed.

I just knew Frisk must be being tortured for power.I looked at S.T in horror.

"Leave him alone"Gaster said teleporting in."sans, get everyone you can, now!"

I nodded and teleported to Papyrus's house.I opened the door and barge in.Papyrus was a skeleton again but I didn't care right now.

"Emergancy! Everyone come on were teleporting!"I yelled.

Mettaton, Asriel, and Chara run downstairs and all four of them hold hands.You teleported to Toriels.

"Emergancy! Come now!"I yelled.

Undyne rushed up along with Alphys.

"Were teleporting! Grab someone's hand!"I yelled in a rush.

Asgor held hands with Alphys and put his hand on Toriels shoulder who was holding the twins.Then Sam grabbed Asgores hand.I teleported to an old cave.

"Sam, I need you to watch Tyler and Tyrone for awhile.Please stay safe."I said.

Sam hugged me quickly and took the twins, then ran into the cave.I teleported us into Gasters lab.

"Everyone give it your all"Gaster said in the middle of a fight.

I teleported away after everyone began to fighting.I teleported to the kingdom castle and looked at the group of people who just stared.

"Grab your weapons, a war just started. When you get your weapons come to me"I said.

Everyone ran different directions. Right away five people came to me.I teleported the small group to the lab and showed them what to fight.Ten I teleported to the castle and saw about 20 people waiting.I teleported the second group and did the same.I looked around the lab.The walls were broken and light shined in.I teleported to the castle and saw about 50 people.I focused as hard as I could but only got 45 of them to the lab.They saw what to fight so I teleported back to the castle.The king, queen, and princess stood before me along with six more people.

"This is the last of the kingdom"The king said.

I nodded and teleported the last group.We then began to fight.My eye flared with blue as rage filled me.I began to hover above everyone fighting.Then, S.T stoped time around us everyone was frozen, except for me and S.T.My eye flared and I did my first attack.S.T. smirked and lowered to the ground.Time started again.