Stitches and Chill Day

{Sans POV}

I carried her into the emergency room and they rushed her into a room, I sat and waited in the waiting room.

I sat there thinking of ways I could've helped if I was awake.After five minutes of doing that a nurse walked up.

"Sir, are you here waiting for...."She asked looking down at her clipboard. "Frisk"

"Yes..."I replied.

"Frisk will be okay, but she can't walk normally"The nurse said.

I nodded then Frisk walked into the room from a hallway.Frisk just smiled.

'Why is she so happy"I asked.

"We put her on happy gass so that she wouldn't scream"The nurse explained.

I nodded.

"Hey, Kid, you ready to go home"I asked.

She nodded.I walked over to her and we teleported back home.I made her sit on the couch.

"You need to relax"I said.

She smiled oddly.

"Nappy Time?"She asked.

How long until this wears off......

"Yes"I said.

She frowned and layed down on the couch.After two minutes of laying there she fell asleep.

"Finally"I mumbled.

{Time Skip To 15 minutes later SansPOV}

I was still on my phone when all of a sudden I herd somthing hit the ground.I looked up from my phone and saw Frisk fell onto the ground.She rubbed her head and sat up.

"Ow, now I know how Sans felt"She said.She rubbed her head.

"You know I'm here, right"I asked.

She turned around and jumped back.

"I thought you were upstairs or somthing! You scared me!" Frisk exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry, how's your leg"I asked.

"It feels fine"She said.

"Good, I'm sorry I didn't help you before you got cut"I said.

"It's ok you didn't know.."Frisk said.

"But I should have been there for you" I reasoned.

"You've already helped me in so many different ways"Frisk said getting up and walking over to me.

"I see your point"I said.

"I remember being rushed into a room, then I woke up here"Frisk said.

"Well, the put you on happy gass so you wouldn't scream, I took you home and told you to relax then you fell asleep"I explained.