To Grilbys

{SansPOV}

I went up the elevator followed by Asriel and Alphys.

"I'm going to Grilbys if anyone wants to come"I said.

"I-I'm good"Alphys said.

"I'm going to do research"Asriel said.

"I'll come"Frisk said.

"Ok, later guys"I said.

"Bye"They both said.

{Time skip to them at Grilbys}

We sat down and ordered burgers.

"So Grilbz, how ya been"I asked.

"Fine actually"Grilby replied.

"Sans how did you and Grilby meet" Frisk asked.

'Now, that, that's a long story"I replied.

"It is, but if she really wants to know I can tell her"Grilby said.

"Knock yourself out"I said.

"Ok, well it was about 16 years ago my mother owned the shop for this year because my father was sick. Busines was slow, so I took out the trash.I went out the door and saw somthing, no someone sitting in the corner.They had a hood over there face and couldn't be seen.I was scared that they would hurt me.I had to take out the trash, so I walked over and accidently tropes on his leg.I stumbled over and I herd he was in pain, so I sat on the ground infront of him.I asked if he was okay.He replied saying yes.I asked him why wad he here alone.He told me that he needed food for him and his brother.I told him to wait here and I ran inside and stole two things of frys.I took it outside to him.Here for you and your brother I said handing him the bag.Then he looked up at me, I saw his face for the first time.Hello I'm Grilby I said.I'm-but he got cut off by my mother yelling.I ran inside really quick and did what she asked.I went back outside to see the boy giving his brother the bag of food.He smiled and they both vanished.I didn't see them for three years"Grilby explained.

I looked at the clock above Grilby.

"Grilby, its already 7:00"I said.

He looked at his watch.

"Nope its 8:45"Grilby said.

I looked over at Frisk who was half asleep.

"Frisk, Shortcut"I asked.

I took her hand and we teleported home.I was still holding her hand and we teleported to my room.She layed down on the bed.

"Goodnight"She said.

"Night, and don't be scared, if there is another dream with Sam in it I'll protect you both"I said going downstairs.

"Wait"She said.

"What"I said coming back into the room.

"Sleep in here"She said.

"Okay, I'll sleep on the floor"I replied.

"Okay"She said.

I didn't have a blanket or a pillow, but I soon fell asleep.

{Dream Frisk POV}

I woke up next to Sans and screamed. I fell off the bed.Sans woke up and looked around.

"My room is NEVER this clean, its a dream"Sans said.

"I thought so"I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Sam!"Sans said.

I got up and went downstairs to see Sam on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie.Me and Sans both sigh with relief.I herd a knock at the door and answered to see Asriel.

"Hey come in"I said.

He nodded and came inside.

"Hey Sam, Hey Sans"He said.

"Hey Uncle Asriel"Sam said.

"Hey Asriel"Sans said.

Sans was sitting on the couch with Sam watching a movie and eating popcorn.I can't believe how cool Sans is with Sam learning who Sam really is yesterday.

"SaM wHeRe ArE yOu"Chara said.

Sam hid her face into Sans's sweater. Sans's eye went blue and the oth lost the white.

"Chara, Let's fight again and now I'm not backing down"He said.

{Dream Sans POV}

Chara came out.

"FiNe LeT's FiGhT!"She said charging at me I teleported out of the way and saw the forcefield Asriel had around Frisk and Sam.

This time I got the knife from her hand and threw her to a wall of bones.Then we all woke up.

"I did I-"I got cut off by seeing that Frisk was sleeping on my chest.

"Good job"She said.

I smiled and soon we both fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys!
Next Chapter there is going to be a little time skip!
Bye!

Word Count: 714

-Sanmie