You Finally Stoped

{Papyrus POV 2:00a.m Four months later}

Sans wasn't home yet and I started to worry.Then there was knock at the door.I answer and it's Grilby and Sans.

"SANS"I exclaimed.

"He drank A LOT of ketchup so he's abbout to pass out"Grilby said.

"GOOD TO KNOW, THANK YOU GRILBY"I said.

"Grilby.......he....did..nothing"Sans said sounding dizzy."I.....I walked....home...by....my....self"

"Sure, you fell in the snow seven times"Grilby said looking down at his watch"Hey Pap, I have to go its really late"

"BYE GRILBY"I said as he walked out.

Sans fell forward and I cought him.I picked him up and put him on the couch.He fell asleep and I went upstairs to do the same.I couldn't sleep.

THE HUMAN HAS BEEN GONE FOR FIVE MONTHS NOW AND SANS HAS BEEN DOING THIS TWO TIMES A WEEK!HE SHALL DO IT NO LONGER, HE IS BANNED FROM GRILBYS UNTILL THE HUMAN RETURNS!

I layed in bed and dozed off.

{Five O'clock in morning Sans POV}

I woke up.I felt a little dizzy.I sat up and saw Papyrus sitting in a chair, on his phone.

"Who ya talkin to Pap"I asked.

He covered the mouthpiece.

"THE HUMAN"He said.

I got up imminently and walked over to Papyrus.I took his phone out of his hand.

"Hey Frisk"I said.

She said hi back.

"......I miss you to.......fine....no problem I won't....yeah great.......I am to......I'll see you in four months.....bye...."then I hung up the phone.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY"Papyrus asked.

"No more ketchup"I said.

"GREAT, LISTEN TO THE HUMAN" Papyrus exclaimed.

"I will don't worry Pap"I replied.

"GREAT, I MADE BREAKFAST" Papyrus said.

"Oh, cool"I said.

I handed him his phone and went into the kitchen.On the table Papyrus made pancakes.

"No spaghetti, is somthing wrong Pap" I asked.

"NO, I MADE THIS SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T GO TO GRILBYS"Papyrus said.

"Well, now you know that I won't so don't worry Pap"I said as I sat down.

He smiled and sat down across from me.We bagan to eat.These were actually good.

"Wow these are better than your spaghetti"I said.

"SHOULD I MAKE SPAGHETTI PANCAKES TOMARROW" Papyrus asked.

"Sure, I'll try it"I said and shrugged.

"GREAT"He exclaimed.

"I'm going to go talk to Asriel"I said finishing the last bite of pancake.I put on my jacket and went to Asriel's house.

I knocked on the door and Undyne answered.

"What do you want punk its 12:00!" Undyne said.

"Is Asriel awake"I asked.

"Yeah, the dorks looking through his closet"Undyne said.

"Thanks"I said walking to Asriel's room.

I knocked on the door even though it was open.

"What do you want Und-"Asriel said turning around."oh! Hello Sans"

"Hey, We need to talk about somthing" I said.

"Okay, what is it"He asked.

"Gaster"I said.

Asriel's eyes winded as soon as I said his name.

"Y-You said you would never call him by his name again"Asriel said clearly shocked.

"Well look, Sam is real because Gaster told you. Right?"I asked.

"Yes, what are you getting at"Asriel asked.

"Chara, is stealing Gaster's notes and making them a dream"I said."Chara is trying to change the future, using the dreams"

"I never thought of this"Asriel said."We need to inform Alphys"

I nodded."tell her, I have to go before Pap gets worried..."I said.

He nodded and I teleported away.I sat on the couch and realized what time it was.It was 8:30p.m.I thought about how I got two hours asleep so I layed down on the couch and fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!
BYE!

Word Count: 635

-Sanmie