A Plan and A Fire

{A week before Frisk's Birthday SansPOV}

I woke up and Frisk was laying on my chest again.She is to cute.She moves around in her sleep and looks scared.Then she wakes up.

"San-!"She yelled and looked up at me. She jumped back and looked scared of me.

"What's wrong Frisk"I asked.

"Y-You, are you okay...."Frisk asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just woke up"I replied cunfused.

"In my dream I saw you wearing a black jacket instead of blue and a red shirt underneath."She said.

"D-Don't be scared that's E.S"I said.

She nodded and we went downstairs.

"I have to go to work, I'll see you later"I said.

"Okay"Frisk said sounding a bit cunfused.

I teleported infront of Toriel's cabin and knocked on the door.Toriel answered.

"Hello Sans"She said.

"Hey Tori, I was wondering if all of you want to plan a suprise part for Frisk"I said.

"Great Idea, I'll get the others.Come In"She said walking off to get the others.

I sat at a big table.Soon, Undyne, Asriel, Asgore, Toriel, And Alphys came in.

"Should I get Papyrus"I asked.

They all nodded.I nodded back and teleported home.

"I need Papyrus to help me at work" I said.

"HELLO BROT-"Papyrus tried to say but I cut him off by teleporting inside of Toriel's house.

"Pap we're planing a Suprise party for Frisk"I said.

He looked exited and nodded.He sat in my seat.

"I guess I'll stand"I mumbled.

"I think we should plan what the decorations should be"Asriel said.

"Good idea Son"Asgore said.

I smiled.

"It is a good idea, her favourite colors are Pink and Blue"I said.

"P-Pink balloons a-and blue s-streamers"Alphys suggested.

"I like that Idea"I said.

"HOW WILL WE KEEP THE HUMAN FROM KNOWING"Papyrus said.

"On the day or until the day"I asked.

"ON THE DAY"Papyrus said.

"I'll take her to Waterfall, Asriel its your job to tell me when you guys are ready"I said.

Asriel nodded anlong with Papyrus.

"Any more questions"I asked.

"When should we be there to start decorating"Toriel asked.

"I'll text you when me and Frisk are at Waterfall"I said.

She nodded.

"Any more questions or can I go back to punching my punching bag?" Undyne asked.

"Who's buying everything"Asgore asked.

"Me"I said.

They all nodded and there were no more questions.

"Papyrus we are going to the store to buy decorations"I said.

He nodded.

"I'll bring them back here so that Frisk doesn't find them."I said and they all nodded.

Papyrus put his hand on my head and we teleported to a store.He ran inside, I followed.We went to the party sections.I bought two packs of blue streamers and one pack of pink balloons.Papyrus bought a poster that had a red heart that said Determination underneath it.I didn't get her anything and figured that I'd take her to Waterfall on a date.

"Sixty-two gold please"The Cashier asked.

I put the gold on the counter and Papyrus put his hand on my head.We teleported back to Toriel's cabin and set the shopping bags in the living room then we teleported back home.I walked inside to see a fire had started in the kitchen from the pasta Papyrus left cooking.

"Get Water and put out the Fire"I exclaimed.

Papyrus went off to do that and I looked around for Frisk.I could barely see with all the smoke filling the house.I looked around the living room and herd a small cough.

"Frisk"I said looking down at her.

She was laying on the ground coughing.I picked her up and teleported outside.I layed her on the ground and she slowly got her breath back.She coughed harder witch was a good sign of her getting her full breath back.

"Are you okay"I asked.

"I-I'm f-fine"She said sitting up.

"I have to help Papyrus, stay here" I ordered.

She nodded and I went inside.Papyrus put out the main part but it was spreading.I snapped my fingures and the house was normal.

"HOW IS THE HUMAN, ARE THEY HURT?!"Papyrus asked.

"Frisk is just fine she's outside"I said.

I followed Papyrus outside.

"HUMAN, I AM SORRY I LEFT THE PASTA COOKING"Papyrus apologized.

"It's okay Pap"I said.

"Papyrus its fine"Frisk said.

He smiled at the acceptance.We went inside and watched a movie.Just like nothing just happened.

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed!
BYE!

Word Count: 757

-Sanmie