Dad?

{Sam POV}

I woke up and yawned.I smelt somthing and looked around the spare room I was sleeping in.I saw a plate of butterscotch pie on the floor.I giggled and got out of bed.

"Thanks Grandma"I whispered to myself.

I looked the small fork and began to eat the pie.

"Yum!"I giggled.

I felt the room get cold.I finished the pie and looked around.

"Sammy....."Somthing whispered it sound like dad.

"D-Dad are you there..."I asked.

Then Dad papered wearing a black jacket and a red sweater instead, also his slippers were red.

"Dad?!"I said backing to the corner of the room.

"Heya Sam...."He said.

"Why do you look so mean...."I asked.

"Don't be scared come with me....."He said.

"No I don't want to"I said.

"Fine, I'll do it by force"He said.

"No please!"I cried.

He took my hand and we teleported to a castle.

"I want to go home!"I screamed.

"Shut it, brat!"He said as he taped my mouth shut.

He dragged my into the castle.I tried to escape so he tightened his grip.

"Your annoying just like your mother!"He complained.

He tightened his grip.I got the tape off my mouth and used it to cover his eyes.He let go of my hand and I ran, I didn't turn back didn't stop.I made it to a mountain.I climbed the mountain I then looked behind me and he was quickly coming.I look down and see the three old houses we used to live in. I ran down the mountain as fast as I could, but I wasn't fast.I was so little, so slow.

"You little brat!"He exclaimed grabbing my hair and pulling me up by my hair.

"Ow!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up brat! You'd be dead if you wernt important!"He said.

He gripped my hair tighter.

"Let go of me!!"I yelled.

All of a sudden, grandpa Gaster appeared infront of us he looked very mad.

"UnHaNd My GrAnDdAuGhTeR" Gaster said.

"Fine..."The man said with a smirk.

He held me over a cliff.I cried my neon blue tears.He dropped me I felt like I was going to be dead at any moment.I got lifted by magic and lifted back up.Gaster set me next to him.The man was gone and I looked up at Gaster.

"Need nap, tired....running"I said as I began to lay down on the rock.

Gaster picked me up and teleported me back to Toriel's house.He set me in my room and I fell asleep.

{?? POV}

Sometimes its fun to watch people suffer. Especially that brat Sam. He did a great job on scaring her. I might actually give him more power.Gaster is a problem....how will we-ah yes use his own son against him.I shall send E.S. on his next mission.Capture Sans mind control Sans then use him to put Gaster back in the void.Yes, when one enters the void one leaves.I'll be free once again.Done plan is sent.I can feel freedom.I can feel people suffering.I can see Sans killing EVERYONE he sees.I see me turning into him and taking Frisk to make him jealous.My plan is coming together perfectly.

A/N
Hey....

Word count: 545

-Samnie