Can He Be Healed

{Frisk POV}

Sans?! I ran up to the blue jacket.There his jacket layed on the ground.Next to it the snow was painted red and there was a pile of dust.Tears were now streaming down my face.I gripped onto his jacket as hard as I could.

"WHY!?"I cried as loud as I could.

Gaster teleported infront of me and looked around in horror.His son just died, his favorite child.He carefully put the dust of Sans in a jar.

"What are you doing"I asked still crying.

"I-I think I might be able to help" He said.

Just then, Chara, Alphys, and Asriel teleported infront of me and Gaster.They to looked around in horror.Alphys cried, she was like a mom to Sans after his own mother died. Chara cried, even though she has seen him dead in a thousand different timelines.Asriel began to cry knowing his best childhood friend had died.I put his jacket on and opened the box.There was a note and a heart shaped picture of me, Sans, and Sam on Christmas.I gave a very weak smile and I put it infront of the other picture in the locket Sans gave me.I grabbed the note.

"Dear Family and Friends,

I'm sorry, I had to leave because I didn't want history to repeat itself in this timeline.Alphys, Chara, Gaster, and Asriel should know what happened.Frisk I know your reading this and hopefully one of them can explain what I did.Take care of Sam and keep my jacket.It was an eggcellent time while it lasted.Goodbye, and I'm sorry."I read outloud.

I look back at all four of them cunfused and sad.Gaster broke the silence.

"Let us go to my lab and see if I could heal him."He said.

Me and Asriel took his hand.We teleported to Gasters lab.Chara and Alphys teleported in seconds after.Gaster set the jar on the table and scaned it.

"Determination: Stable
Health:Unstable

This means-"He got cut off.

"That means we can have a good chance of bringing him back but it will take awhile."Alphys said.

Gaster scaned it again.

"Determination: Dropping quickly, we need to get to work"Gaster said.

Gaster put on his lab equipment and they got started.

"Chara, Asriel go home and tell Toriel to cuntinue watching Sam until I come back"I whispered.

They nodded and teleported away.I sat down in a chair.I kept the jacket on, and I was planning to until Sans was back.

"Were okay, well just bellow stable. We got Sans dust to form back into his body, even his clothes came back. Sad part is there's only a 50 50 chance of dying or living"Alphys said to me.

I looked over her shoulder and saw Sans wearing everything but the jacket.

"Soul is stable, middle of life and death. He makes the choice but he is very slowly going tword dying." Gaster said.

"There is nothing we can do from here, I'm sorry"Alphys said.

I cried.Gaster took my hand and took me to the table.I sat in a chair next to his bed.I stare at him in disbelief, he's going to chose the right thing.

{Time Skip to one week later}
{Third Person POV}

Frisk didn't eat, sleeep, and only drank one small glass of water a day.Asriel, Chara, Alphys, and Gaster tried to get her to eat, but she wouldn't.She would only get up to use the bathroom otherwise she was by his side.Gaster had set Sans's old room up so she could sleep, but of course she hasn't slept.

"Do you need more coffee"Gaster asked.

Frisk shook her head.There was a knock at the door so Gaster answered.It was Chara and Asriel.They looked at Sans then to Frisk.

"Frisk, you need to eat you've only ate on thing"Chara said in a sweet voice.

"I want him back, I'll reset if I have to" Frisk simply replied.

"What about the promise you made to Sans, me, Chara, Alphys, and Gaster. You said you would never do it again" Asriel said.

Frisk sigh.

"I want him back......I miss him....his puns, laziness, and mysterioisness" Frisk said as her eyes tried to tear up.

She couldn't cry its like she cried to many tears.

"I'm going to scan him"Gaster said as he prepared the machine.

The machine scaned Sans and gave two beeps.

"Life:45%
Death:55%"Gaster said.

Frisk looked up at Gaster.

"Wait!"Asriel exclaimed.

"What?!"Chara and I asked.

"Papyrus, he has healing power plus Sans loves him very much"He said.

"Papyrus can enter his head using healing powers and help him"Gaster said.

"Yes, but is Papyrus able to transfer his power to another person"Chara asked.

"Yes I belive so"Gaster said.

"Then make him give his power to Frisk"Chara said.

As soon as Chara said that Frisk pulled Sans's jacket over her head.

"I shall teleport Frisk to him and tell him what to do"Gaster said.

"But I don't want to leave Sans!"Frisk said as she stood up.

"Frisk plea-"Gaster tried to say but he saw her run to the kitchen, soon she came back gripping a nife.

"Frisk?!"Chara, Gaster, and Asriel exclaimed.

Chara took the nife.

"Frisk calm down, we can come back right away"Chara said.

Frisk teared up and nodded.She took Gasters hand.

"I'm sorry for that..."She said.

"It's okay"Gaster replied as they teleported back to go see Papyrus.

{When they got back and Frisk has Pap's powers Frisk POV}

I walk up to Sans, I have no clue what to do.I place my hand on his head and my vision blurs.I enter this dream like world and I see Sans sitting in a jail cell.I try to yell his name but cant.I het closer to him and he looks back at me.The bars start to close up, but I grab his hand before it fully closed.I didn't save him, he didnt care.I leave the dream world.

A/N
Sup! I'm Sanmy!
Bye!

Word Count: 1005

-Sanmy