I was finally home. I ended up going out the back door. Then I walked home. I just took a shower and I was watching a random movie from the 90s. As you can tell, those were my favorites.
I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and the caller ID read, 'justin💭'. I immediately slid the screen.

"Hello?" I said.
"Where did you go? Are you okay?"
"I didn't want to go downstairs but you know I had to if I wanted to leave so I went out the back door."
"You could've told me. I would've drove you home."
"I know, but your friends that aren't very fond of me were down there and I didn't want to bother you."
"Well I'm glad you're safe."
"Yeah I guess."
"Well I gotta go so bye I'll text you later."
"Bye Justin."

The line went dead. I sighed, putting my phone down. Ding! I groaned and picked it up, Kendall texted me.

Kendall- hey Ari, makeover time! come to my house!! 4356 West Beverly ave
Ariana- okay ill be there in 20

"Frankie!" I yell.
"What?!" he yells.
"I need to borrow your car!"
"Why?"
"Please!"
"I'm asking why." He walked in my room.
"My friend wants me to go to her house."
He groaned and threw me the keys to me.
"Thank you!"
"Yeah yeah, welcome." He said, walking out.

I got up and left on my black lace brallette I always wore, black leggings, and a navy blue hoodie. And I put my slightly damp hair in a slick back ponytail. I put on random pair of shoes, grab my purse and keys, and head out the door. I typed the address in my phone and drove off.

"Wow, you're house is beautiful." I admired Kendall's home. She chuckled.
"Thanks. Let's go upstairs." She ran up the stairs with me behind her.
     "Do you live alone?" I asked as I sat on her satin bed sheets.
    "Yeah. I moved out when I turned 18 in November." She looked through her closet.
     "Do you like living alone?" I said.
     "Yes. I have a huge family. Living with all of them causes a lot of headaches." She laughed.
     "So what are we doing?" I asked.
     "Well since I'm giving you a makeover I decided to go shopping!" She smiled.
     "I only have $40 with me." I said.
     "It's okay Ari, I'll pay. And don't you say no. I insist, since I am giving you a makeover."
     "Alright, fine." I sighed. She clapped her hands.
     "Okay let me change!" She walked into her walk-in closet and closed the doors.

     She walked out in an off the shoulder black crop top, medium wash high waisted jeans with a brown belt and a rusty gold vintage looking belt, and black booties. I would never be able to pull that outfit off, I thought. "You ready?" She said, grabbing her purse.
     "Yeah."

     After about three hours of walking through the mall we finally arrived back to Kendall's house. We were watching one of my favorite movies, Harry Potter. "Hey Ken, I think I should get going now. My brother is probably worried about me." I said.
    "Okay." She smiled.
     "Well I had a great time with you the mall. You're an amazing shopping partner!" She laughed.
     "Thanks Ken, you are too." I said, getting up and grabbing my shopping bags.
     "Thank you for today, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart." I said.
     "Aw thank you Ari!" Kendall gave me a hug.
     "You're welcome." I smiled.
     "Well okay, bye Ari, and I'm coming over on Monday morning!" She opened the door.
     "Okay bye Ken." I smiled, walking out.

     I finally made it home. I opened the door, set the keys down, and walk in smelling the same familiar smell—cheap cigarettes and alcohol. I wrinkled my nose and walked upstairs to my room and set my bags down. I walked to my bathroom, took off my clothes, and got into the shower. I started humming one of my poems/verses—I still didn't know what they are. "The sun is setting, and you're right here by my side." I silently sang in a tune. That was all I had so far. I finished my shower then dry myself and put on my pajamas. I grabbed my journal and ballpoint pen and hopped into my bed. I flipped to the page where I wrote 'the sun is setting, and you're right here by my side' and started thinking about what else I could write. "And the movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight every look, every touch makes me wanna give you my heart. . . I'd be crushin' on you, baby stay the way you are. . . Cause I never knew, I never knew, you could have. . ." What do I write there? I had never had this problem. I closed my journal and clicked my pen and put them both under my pillow. I turned my lamp off and looked at my ceiling. It was a long day.
Monday would be too.

//////

I hope you liked Chapter 12 of 'Leave Me Lonely'! I can't wait until the next chapter:) And until she writes the rest of that poem/verse/??🤔 Lol but the next chapter will involve Justin!!! stay tuned!
💜💜💜

like
comment
vote
💭