Step 69.

#69-cry because coll is not a teenager anymore.

Am I the only one (i know, waging the wars behind my face and above my throat) who realized that colleen is 18 now and graduated so she's not a teenager anymore.

she is an adult and will have more responsibilities and just won't be a person who speaks about "dammit hell- i mean school's starting next week" and that makes me very very emo.

after realizing that, i cried because i was emo af.

but no matter what happens, coll will always be our cool queen, the most relatable walking meme ever (wait that's dan howell uh awkward) and she will always be colliscool till the end.

we'll stay by her till our last breathe and be the trashiest emo shits and ruin our lives because we're cool but coll is cooler.

cRY BC COLL SLAYED ON HER PROM OMF, WHEN DOES SHE NOT BUT QUEEN

xxxxx

yo, do me a favour? thanks senpai.

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! how're you all?
i hope you liked the chapter and are having a good day bc u deserve one:)

do you all like the new cover or should i change it back to the old one??

im vvv emo bc coll:'(

currently its 12:23 am and i have two assignments to complete due tomorrow and i haven't started yet lmao

update* its 1:36 am and i still haven't started so time to pull an all-nighter, cant wait to show off the beautiful bags under my eyes:)

tell me what u r doing rn?

i love you all very much and im very grateful for all the support, thank you so much.

w love,

-hurri-cane. [31.05.16|24:25]