Step 54

#54- what kind of butter do you use?

If you're a coll trash, I'm sure you know about our joke.

These kind of jokes are known as fandom jokes, some examples are:

THE PHANDOM: don't cry, craft.

TEAM SUPER: what's in the combo?

And now the one and only,

COLLISCOOL FANDOM: what kind of butter do you use?

On the scale of 1-10, how excited are you for our very first fandom joke?

And what do you do?

Use this joke in every sentence you speak and laugh at your own jokes because cool........LIKE COLL, ha get it? Yup, that's basically what you do.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! This is A from the past sending this to the future, right now its the 7th of march and I'm learning maths, its really really hard, imma fail:'( the exam is on march 9th, im going to update on march 9th what happened w the exam so yeah yay amiright and I'll post this on march 10th after my finals are over yay

*update: the exam was eh, atleast I'll think imma pass

Now today I've got a storytime for y'all *says like Tyler Oakley*

ahem...today I've got a storytime for you all!

Its about a girl who told me that she hated tøp......for no reason whatsoever.

So, its a wednesday morning and I'm holding my backpack tightly and walking to class, as I enter I hear girls talking about which celebrities/singers/bands they like so I walk up to them and join them.

So, they're all like one direction and other boybands, then I say 5sos, p!atd, atl e.t.c then I say tøp and they're all like oh okay except....ONE GIRL.

She has the audacity to say that she hates tøp infront of me, looking straight at me when I just said I am a part of the clique and love them, so okay? Maybe it was her opinion right? Maybe they did something that offended her, maybe she doesn't like the music but how can you hate them for that? There's a world called "don't like" for that, hatred is something that is so deep and a very very strong dislike for someone that you can't stand them even for a second.

I narrow my eyes into slits while I'm telling myself to stay calm then I ask her, why? And then guess what she said?

Oh no no no, she didn't give me a valid reason for her dislike for them she said: "I don't know, I just hate them."

And that's when my timebomb goes, I walk up to her, swallow my nervousness because usually I don't speak a word but if you insult someone or something I love for no reason, imma strangle you.

I didn't want to start drama and gain attention so I asked for her number so we could "talk" I couldn't even concentrate the whole day, I was so pissed off, the way she said she hated them was very idk, in like such an offensive way, I felt like she was mocking me and that she wanted a reaction, I was like oh hun, imma give you a reaction but just not here because imma gather the chemicals first.

So when I reach home, I get changed in some sweatpants and a baggy tshirt, open a packet of m&ms, eat them angrily, choke on them, cough for bloody life, drank water then grabbed my phone and entered her contact as "SOMEONE I HATE FOR NO REASON" ha? I was mocking her lmao.

I got my notebook and wrote a 5 paragraph essay about how offensive it is that she hates them, she "HATES" them (even if she was mocking me) for no particular reason, they saved people's lives, they haven't done anything to her, they don't even know who she is and she is here saying that she hates them and how josh and tyler are such amazing human beings and here she was spreading hate and then she jams out to stressed out, yeah that's the only song she knows and "likes" ofcourse, all other songs don't exist, right?

I wrote her another 5 paragraph essay about why we shouldn't hate people for no reason.

So i was so pissed off, i wanted to strangle someone (aka her) i was just not happy bc how dare she?

I was 100% sure she did it to mock me bc guys i have a very short anger control span so obviously she was happy to get a reaction, i ignored her and I still am but one day I'll come back for revenge, she just saw my text and didn't reply then i blocked her.

So that was my storytime, I hope u guys liked it, comment if u want more bc i have a million stories to share:)

Remember ily guys

-hurri-cane. [10.03.16|20:13]