to Colleen.

hey guys!

if you dont have colleen's snapchat (which is colleenkelly14 btw) u probably haven't seen her story.

she said that she wasn't happy with her videos and that she wanted to do something more to help and connect with people as colleen not as coll is cool the 5sos youtuber.

she said that she still loves 5sos very very much and that she has nothing against 5sos, she just wants to be known for something else, something more.

she created videos for fun over the summer and she never thought she'd get popular this quick.

she didn't think where she wanted to go in the future because she really was 'in the moment.'

she said that she'll continue making fun, quirkly, relatable videos but she's quite upset because she thinks we wont support her anymore and we'll hate.

but we have to show colleen that we are her true fans and won't leave her.

her content is her choice and if you're a true fan as well, you'll stay by.

please tweet using the hashtag #collisstillcool bc she's cool no matter what happens, she's queen no matter what happens.

I love her very very much and if you do too c'mon show her that you're still here.

Colleen, you've nothing to worry about. We respect your decision as we aren't here for your content, we're here for YOU.

Yes we're here for the super fun, adorable, sarcastic, beautiful and quirky Colleen Kelly.

We will always be here for you no matter what.

We will always be here for you to pick up your broken pieces.

We will always be here beside you for your support.

We will always love you Colleen no matter what decision you make or which path you take.

I wish you all the best with your new content and don't worry xxx

best wishes♡

-antisocixlqueen.

P.S: I wish I could give you a huge hug right now.