Step 52.

#52-Create a younow and watch every one of coll's and her friends' liveshows.

If you don't have a younow, create one and stay tuned on twitter and any other social media platform coll and her friends update on, you can get the date and time for their live shows and then watch them because we trash cans don't have anything else to do except devote our time & ourselves to our senpais.

(Step idea credits to an awesome reader: juliaisemo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! I'm very very sad to say that this will be my last update before my hiatus, ofcourse I'll still be here till tomorrow but after that sayonara, adios and goodbye in every language bbys till march 10:'(

Remember I love you all so so so much bc u r my beautiful little muffins and my beautiful bright sparks and I'm always here for you, pm me anytime for any help or comfort, after march 10 I'll be really active here bc spring break yas so yay so I hope you're all excited bc I've got exciting projects coming up for u bbys and I might or might not update a few chapters of "how to: dan and phil trash"

So for my sad goodbye for more about 10 days (right?) Ask me some lame questions and I'll answer them, yay

Lame questions as in favourite colour, band, artist, food and other lame stuff yay

I should probably stop saying yay, yeah um...

So... *cue the emotional speach*

《YOU MAY SKIP THE EMOTIONAL SPEECH IF YOU PLEASE》

As cheesy as it sounds, I never once thought I'd be here in this place with so many of you guys supporting me in this, I started writing this book around autumn in my tiny room in my parents' flat lol, but yeah I would get around 20+ reads by myself, I would read them (every night replayed) over and over again.

To be frank, I do not have the personality of the person I am online in real life, in the internet I am a calm and collected person, I get my things done in time and I'm really upbeat and seem really quirky, funny and outgoing and just chirpy in general, I freaking seem like I walk around in gardens singing songs with birds around how I can show you the world, meanwhile in real life....

A is always dressed like a grim reaper and HATES birds and I snap a lot....like "a lot" a lot, I have a temper lmao and people choose not to talk to me in general bc i become so sarcastic, i hurt myself lol, I'm lame as hell and in the words of the beautiful Alessia Cara "an antisocial pessimist" and make lame band jokes, I am NOT funny at all, if you're up for band jokes, pm me we'll be great friends, I'm stupid and if you meet me in real life, you'll run away the second you talk to me bc I don't know why oxford dictionaries haven't changed the definiton of weird to A, I also have insane mood swings...(pls dont run away)

But you guys actually give me hope like there are people out there like me who are lame irl but cool in the internet, there are people out there who deal with so much but come out to the internet to find some peace, it makes me feel like a huge event where people relate to each other in different ways.

Even though we haven't known each other for a lond period of time but it feels like forever like we've been bestfriends since the start of eternity, you proved me wrong.

I thought I wouldn't get one single vote but look at this, how? Why? This book isn't special and there are plenty of others books which are way better than mine, thousands of writers who are way better than me but you guys gave me a reason to stay and I don't know how I'll ever repay you all, what do you want me to do, please tell me and I'll do my best to get it done.

Thank you so much♡

Thank you so much for making me realize that there are people who care♡

Thank you so much for making me realize that I'm actually worth for something♡

And most importantly, Thank you so much for making me realize that I'm not alone, that I'm never alone

You guys could just closed this book and read something else way better than mine but you all stayed and I can't be grateful enough, i love you.

《end of emotional speech》

-hurri-cane. [28.02.16|20:43]