Step 60.

#60-spread positivety.

Watching coll's recent video, it made me realize how much negativety there in this world even for the littlest of things, somebody told me once that we'll never be able to change the world.

She told me that people will be mean no matter what, even if people say they're always nice, they'll always be mean to somebody even with good intentions, they'll accidently end up hurting someone they love, its human nature because everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect.

But we won't able to play victim all the time, what we can do is change the way it effects us, we can't let their words and actions hurt us.

So its our job to help our senpais and try to spread positivety around and spread the message that we should not let their actions and words have an impact on us.

I'm sure it was heartbreaking for every Coll trash seeing the hate comments even when they were nothing compared to the hate other people get but its still Colleen and even the smallest of hate should get attention and we should try our best to make it stop and make Coll realize that we love her very much and the hate comments are nothing.

Not only Coll but many other people go through this everyday so we should try our best to make Coll and all our other senpais to be happy.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! sorry for the long wait, its me being a procrastinating loser again, I missed you all very much.

Questions of the chapter:

Q. If you could add one more thing to this book, what would you add?

Q. Your mood right now and five things you love about yourself.

Q. Tag someone and comment something nice about them.

Q. A thing that restores your faith in humanity.

Q. Something you're passionate about.

Remember I love you all very much and I'm always free for you to talk or rant about something, I don't mind.

I love you all very much and stay strong through everything.

-hurri-cane. [30.03.16|02:26]