Step 59.

#69-Join A.A.S.S

Join A.A.S.S which stands for "Army Against Stupid Shit" we go on battles everyday.

Colleen is our leader and we fight against stupid shit of the internet and if you're done with it, you don't have to suffer through fistfights, just close the damn wifi, isn't it easy and fun?

Watch Colleen's recent video "WATCH THIS OR DIE IN TEN SECONDS" to get the full information.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! Its currently one in the morning and I'm just trying to calm down after a horrific incident, yeah its time for a fresh story time with A.

It was half past twelve when I was doing my daily scrolls on the internet all alone when suddenly something hits my hand and I'm just like "ugh, did my brother wake up?" and there's nothing there, like literally nobody and nothing hit my hand and I'm just like "yep, totally imagined that" and I swear i felt really warm and I was like what and I remove my blanket and I'm still sweating like hell and I feel paranoid like something in my room and that's when I freak out, I look everywhere but there's nothing but I swear something hit, I turn on all the lights and everything's okay, not a thing has moved and I'm like oh okay and I'm managing to calm down but I am 100% sure it wasn't my imagination but ah whatever life goes on lmao #prayforA.

i love you guys so much x

until next time,

-hurri-cane. [23.03.16|01:09]

P.S: stay safe kids.