Step 46.

#46-make coll reference/jokes anytime you get.

So you're sitting in a family reunion and you're telling them about yourself, you can say that you're "clutterful" then giggle because you're the only one who knows what it means.

You understand what I'm saying? Make references or jokes any moment you get, who knows you might even find another trash somewhere.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! Another update YAS, how are you all?

I just wanted to thank all of you for giving this book a chance, for clicking on it, for reading it, for voting, for commenting, for doing each & every thing, you all don't know how much this means to me, I never ever thought this book was even going to get 50+ reads while here I am sitting stunned by this all, I feel extremely proud because y'know I'm not that much of a great person and I'm holding onto all these bands/youtubers/singers for dear life (song reference again;)) as they're my tiny sources of happiness and that I can give you happiness through that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, you guys are my lil angels<3 the other day I had to read an essay (a really big one) and I was nervous af and I thought that this is for you all, this is for my readers<3 one of my readers gave me the name "sparks" but now it has a different meaning, you all are my sparks, sparks of happiness, sparks of hope, sparks of comfort and mostly my sparks of motivation, each one of you mean the world to me and I'm here if you ever want to talk, I love you all, thank you so much.

Anyway gotta wipe the tears (yes, I actually cried) how's my username? Should I bring back antisocixlqueen or should I keep hurri-cane?

I hope you all have a great day bc u sure as hell deserve one:*

-hurri-cane. [13.02.16|00:00]

P.S: u look cute as hell today, why u gotta be so damn amazing like look at you, im in love(♡_♡)