I sincerely hope that was not the case this time.

For now, let's prepare for tomorrow's breakout.

After getting the unnecessary worries, and picking out the minor details towards how we were going to escape, I waited for the warden to go home like he did yesterday, when it became night once more.

For some reason, my appearance didn't change, nor did any strength come into my body. It must have been because I didn't activate the skill consciously like last time. There wasn't any need to after all. Now then..

"Dazel"

I called out to the red-haired man right across my cell.

A few seconds later, I heard rustling from the inside of his.

"Hmm, Kyouya? What is it, got something to say?"

His tired eyelids were going up and down while he stifled a yawn when he met eyes with me.

"Ah. I'm in, what's your plan?"

After I had said those words, his sleepy expression instantly disappeared like it was a lie. He immediately expressed a sly grin, or at least I think it was, looking at him from here. I just hope this wasn't going to affect me in any way soon.

"Great. Now, here's what were going to do.."

While settling down in a squatted position, he told me about the artifact we were going to steal, and all the other things involved starting from the beginning in a hushed voice. As to not let the other inmates overhear.

I didn't really get most of what he was saying halfway through, because I wasn't a business major, nor did I have any experience in committing a crime, I could tell the certain gist of it. After we discussed, all I could do was wait till tomorrow night.

Of course, I had no leisure time to activate <<Random>> today, but it didn't matter that much.

Finalizing both plans coming together in my head, I drift off to sleep..

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"It's time."

"Ah, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

To the famous quote back on Earth, Dazel could only tilt his head in reply. It didn't matter that much so I refrained from wasting precious time in explaining it in detail. I would have liked to though..

It was the dead of night, a few minutes after I confirmed no presences were near me using the map skill. The warden that was a different person today, already left the building. I discovered that I could use a 'Marker' on people and things on the map, but I refrained from doing it just yet. A trusty 'Search' skill was also available.

How convenient.

"Okay, let's move."

It seemed that Dazel just pushed it aside for now, and started gathering mana into his hands. I could tell because last night, I learned a bunch of new skills that I had to get for the revised plan.

I'm not gonna go over it all, but I could detect mana traces in the air gathering onto his palm using <<Mana Detection>>

I only bought it until level one so I could use it to sense whenever someone was using magic. Quite handy I must say.

"O friendly breeze, gather into a cutting edge, <<Air Cutter>>"

With a chant, Dazel aimed at the lock on his cell. In the next moment, an invisible blade cut through it like butter. So his main attribute was <Wind> then? I could tell the wind was blowing more stronger here, even though almost no ventilation was on this floor. In the game character creation, you could choose your main attribute out of eight choices.