Chapter 3: Skill

Somewhere in the grasslands of the Zershel Kingdom, a horde of humanoid-shaped beings with horns on their heads, wings sprouting from their backs, and long tails coming out of their rear end, were dispersing into a large formation.

Like disciplined soldiers, they marched and formed a compact. rectangular formation by lining up with one another. They were divided into troops and battalions, each suited for one purpose, while others had well-rounded duties. Calmly ordering these 'Devil Soldiers' around were four 'Archdevil Generals' appointed by their god himself.

Each of these soldiers hold immense strength, equal to ten human soldiers. While the ones who led them were even more so, only one would be needed to cull entire armies. Even so, they were told to gather up and prepare by their most revered and unmatched god, Erebus-sama.

A vengeful being that has been forsaken by the heavens. With unmatched will and wisdom, he will lead this unmatched army towards the shrines of the 'Seven Seraphims'. Along with the forbidden summoning of a 'Titan', there is no possible way that they would lose. It might seem overkill, the other soldiers thought inwardly.

But it just goes to show you that even one of the 'Seven Seraphim' was a force to be reckoned with. Without this much preparation, we would surely get annihilated. Or so has the god of darkness has foretold.

Literally thousands of soldiers were coming out from one of the most hardest dungeons that have ever been discovered. Inside the 'Myth Class' dungeon, 'Losto Vae', which never stays in one place, was the 'Dark God's Temple'.

This is where the rumored fallen god has established his rule. Though only a few have knowledge of this, while the general populace might have heard only rumors, they say that the being who resides here was so frighteningly powerful, a demon king couldn't even be his match.

With great passion and fervor, his subordinates who had great ambition in their hearts, quickly prepared for the upcoming invasion. Only thinking about how they would rule the lands, and purge the other races, thereby making their master, happy. Little did they know that their time in this world would have abruptly come to an end just a few moments later..

"Hey what's that?"

A soldier exclaimed a question, stopping his spar with another soldier who was tilting his head in confusion. When the first soldier saw this, he pointed to the sky. As he did, the other soldier looked upwards. As did the others who saw that they stopped for some reason.

"What? Is the 'Solar Star' doing something?"

"Maybe its just replenishing its energy or something?"

"Idiot, that star that gives off light couldn't possibly replenish its energy since its there everyday."

Making a large commotion, most of the soldiers started looking up too, some were even fighting with each other..

Upon hearing the racket, one of the four 'Archdevil Generals', Lezer, paused his work, and started to move towards the gathered group of wide-eyed soldiers. As he did this, he was suddenly attacked by a sense of dread.