I'll never forget- Harry's pov

I woke up, it was 6.37am and I was still really tired, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep, so I got up and put on some joggers, not bothering with a top. I walked down the hallway to Louis’ room before gently opening in the door, the sheets were all messed up, but Lou wasn’t there.

“Louis?”

“Lou, where are you”

I ran in and out of every room, I could find, no sight of my Lou, I opened the bathroom door.

Louis was lying on the cold hard floor, a pool of blood lying around him, a cold razor blade lying next to him, beside a letter.

“Louis, please don’t go, please stay with me, stay, stay stay”

I cried and cried knowing there was nothing I could do to save him, my Lou was gone.

I couldn’t deal with this, Louis cold body lying against mine, his blood covering my hands that once held his.

I opened the letter reading it, in my Loubears voice…

The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let him breath.

I’m the moon to your sun,

Forever yours

Loubear.

I dropped the letter before letting the tears flow out of me, I should of stopped this, I should of made him better, it should have been me…

A/N so sorry that chapter is so short, but i didn't know what else to write, i hope you liked Lou's letter to Harry, i will be posting the AE in about an hour and that will have a happy ending and the sequel will be based on that! <3 love ya Corky x