Planning to die- Louis Pov

Harry was trying to do everything he could to make me feel better, but i would never work Daisy was more than a sister to me, and now she's gone, i could never get her back. 

Every day Harry would come in to check on me, he probably thought i was asleep all though i never was i was always awake, always thinking over how in some ways this was my fault, Harry would knock once at the door and leave me a tray of food, sometimes i would take the water and drink that, but never the food, i couldn't eat, it was all to fresh.

 I knew he was worried about me, and everything but I just wanted to be alone, i knew i was being selfish but it was my life, i;d spent the whole of it caring for others, and maybe now i needed to care for myself. 

I slipped out my room, making sure not to be seen by anyone especially my green eyed Hazzabear. 

I closed the white bathroom door and sat down, i'd been doing this every day since mom had phoned, I opened the cabinet under the sink, removing bottles and bottles of Hair products, shaving cream and body lotions, before finding the razor, I kept hidden. 

I took the sharp blade and pressed it against my cool skin before wincing at the stinging sensation i was now feeling in my hand, this was not how my life was supposed to be. I continued cutting my blood stained wrist until i couldn't bare the pain anymore. 

I took my hand over to the marble basin turning on the cold water before placing my hand under neath. The red blood washed away, revealing new fresh scars all over my wrist.

I took some toilet paper and wrapped it around my arm before heading back into the bedroom i'd once shared with my curly haired lover, making sure not to be seen.

I lay in bed sobbing, i needed to pay for the sins i'd caused, i needed to live a different life, one in which i never wanted to die....

A/N ok so only 2 chapters left! then obviously the AE and things but yeh, remember to vote and comment, love ya Corky xx