Through the keyhole- Harry's Pov

During the last few days, Louis, had become more and more distant, truth be told i was worried about him, something was clearly wrong.

I got out of bed, Louis was still asleep, I kissed the top of his forehead and went into the kitchen before turning on the kettle and making Louis a cup of his favourite Yorkshire tea, before taking it up the stairs.

"Hey sleepy Head"

"Hey HazzaBear"

"I got you a cuppa  tea"

"Thank you, Haz"

He took the cup out of my hands sipping it slowly.

"What do you want to do today" 

"You"

"Lou, come on, shall we go visit Liam?"

Louis, looked down at the floor, like a 5 year old who had just gotten told of! 

"Come on Lou, it wasn't you're fault, ok, we need to make sure he's ok"

"Fine"

I waited in the lounge, while Louis was putting on some clothes and doing his hair, he came out looking like a pale corpse.

"Louis whats wrong?"

He put on one of those fake grins, like he though he could get away with it.

"Nothing"

"Are you sure"

"Yep, come on lets go see Liam"

We walked to the hospital it was freezing, I put my arm around Louis, he smiled weakly at me...

I opened the door and stepped inside the corridor, Louis behind me, i headed towards reception

"Hello, i was looking for Liam Payne"

"And who are you"

I knew it wasn't visiting hours, and unless you were family, you weren''t allowed in..

"Were his brothers"

"Ok, room 548"

We ran down the corridor, well i did Louis was walking behind me.

"Come on Loubear"

"Sorry Haz"

we reached Liams room, he was lying on the bed sleeping 

"Hey Liam"

"Hey Lou, hey Harry"

"How are you Li"

"Im fine, it hurts but im fine"

It had been 4 hours we had spent the last 3 at the hospital with Liam, Louis kept on saying it was his fault, but it was mine. It was always mine...

I was the one who wanted to come out, Louis wasn't ready and I pressured him into this, if i ahdn't of wanted to come out, then he wouldn't of told the interviewer that we were together, Liam wouldn't of shoute at him, he wouldn't of ran off, we wouldn't of been sent to that building and Simon wouldn't of shot Liam...

Louis was walking up the stairs the sad look still looming in him once sea blue eyes, they'd turned darker and darker and now they were a shade of grey . my heart was tearing into two, knowing Louis wasn't himself and knowing i couldn't help him.

He was walking up the stairs and i knew i had to do something to save him, even if i couldn't save mine

"Lou where you going"

"Nowhere" 

"Lou please"

"What?"

"Tell me what's wrong"

"They'res nothing wrong Harry I'm just tired"

"tired from living more like" i whispered under my breath

"What?"

"nothing"

I watched him continue up the stairs and go into the bathroom.  Wait if he was tired wouldn't he go to bed? 

I needed to know what was wrong, he wasn't telling me the truth and I was scared, for his sake, it was killing me inside, that he didn't trust me enough to tell me what was wrong.

I started following him, making sure he couldn't hear me, i reached the bathroom. 

I heard the cupboard above the sink open and a few bottles of shampoo and shaving cream landing on the cold hard floor.

2 years ago me and Louis where having shot make out session leaning on the bathroom door and somehow made a dent in the door, which kept on growing and now they're is a small hole in the door enough for me to put my eye through, and to be able to see clearly through.

I positioned myself and looked at Louis you could see him doing something, something that looked painful but I couldn't  tell what, I heard whimpers and little cry's, that tore me apart inside I looked down, blood covering his arms and part if the floor, where he was sitting.

What the fuck was he doing?

And then I realized.

He was cutting....