Part 2- Louis Pov

I got out of the car, me and El had picked up Alana, and the boys were already at mine, since they had keys and all, i turned on the switch for the pool heater, and we went upstairs to get changed, the boys hadn't bothered to bring there swimming trunks, as i had enough to go round, and it would of taken an extra few hours. 

I went into the bathroom, and took of my clothes, a red striped t-shirt, of course and rolled up chino's, i put on my blue swimming trunks throwing the top and trousers into the wash bag, i was all ready to go. 

(ELEANOR'S POV) 

We arrived at Louis' house a few paparazzi were outside so me and Louis held each others hand, to try make it look like we didn't hate each other, Louis went in to  the kitchen to do something to the pool, while the boys Alana and  me went upstairs to get changed, me and Alana went into one of the spare rooms while the boys went into the game room.

I took my bikini out of my bag, i'd squished it in their so it looked like i kept it at Louis' place, all though we both knew that wasn't true, it was the one max had got me after we went to France together. I took of my top nad skirt and folded them on the queen size bed, i was pretty sure no one ever slept in this room, yet it was made up to look like something the queen would be proud of sleeping on. Ii went over to the mirror, to work on my messy bun, i looked at my legs, i hated them they were like the size of a house, yeh i had a thigh gap but sill, and my tummy was just i'd never liked what i saw but then again, i really liked chocolate too much to try and loose any weight.

me and Lani walked out to the landing, the boys already there apart from Louis, who got changed in the bathroom, i had no idea why tho. I looked at Harry, he just turned away, i knew he hated me but liked me at the same time, that was odd he was wearing his shirt, we were going in the pool right? 

(BACK TO LOUIS' POV) 

I came out of the bathroom, they were all on the landing, clearing waiting for me,

"Alright, let's go have some fun!"

I watched the others go downstairs, while i stayed back with Harry, i took him in to my room. 

"Harry take your top of"

"No"

"Please harry, no one else will see i promise you, it will be ok"

"I can't Lou"

"Please, for me?"

"But they'll see"

"Who?"

"Eleanor, Lani, Niall, Liam & Zayn"

"Who cares, i still love you Haz"

"Lou, the sooner this is over the better"

"Please for me if you don't like it then you can come back here, and put your top on again"

"Ok, Louis, for you"

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too Lou"

I walked out the room and downstairs, they were already in the pool, and the photographs where already being taken. 

Barely Breathing || Larry Stylinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें