Hospital- Louis Pov

I heard a gun shot ring through out the place, i turned around, Liam was falling to the floor, blood pouring out his top, Danielle was hysterical, we all were. 

Simon ran out the room, the bodyguards running after him.

I took out my phone, ready to call 999

"Police, Hospital or Fire service"

"Police"

"Whats the problem sir"

"My best friends just been shot"

"Ok, whats you're name"

"Louis Tomlinson"

"Your address?"

Niall what's the address?

"Huh?"

"What the address"

"24 Abellia Drive 

Gloucester, 

GO4 6GY"

"Its, 24 Abellia Drive Gloucester, GO4 6GY"

"The ambulance will be on it's way, now you need to tell me a few things"

"Ok"

"When did the shot occur"

"About a minuet before i made this call"

"Ok, how much blood has this person lost"

"I'm not sure, but i't looks like a lot"

at that moment, i realized this was all my fault, i did this to him, he was going to die, because of me...

"Zayn Take the phone"

"What?"

"I can't do this"

Zayn took, the phone, the ambulance man came running through the door, with his medical team, he took Liam away on a stretcher, me and Danielle went with him in the car, the others following behind.

I did this this to him, I was the reason he was going to die.

We reached the hospital and Liam was taken away for surgery, We were waiting in the private lounge, that's when i broke down...

"Zayn this is all my fault"

"Louis, this no one's fault but Simon's"

"No it was all my fault i should never of done this, i should never of called it, it should of been me instead"

"Don't say that Louis"

I looked at the clock,

11.41, 11.42, 11.43, 11.44, 11.45, 11.46, 11.47, 11.48, 11.49, 11.50, 11.51, 11.52, 11.53, 11.54...

I needed to get away from here, just for a minuet...

"Hey,  Lou where ya going?"

"Just need some fresh air, i'll be back in a sec"

I walked outside, it was midday but was really cold, i walked down the road into one of the convince stores, I walked in a fan came over  to me...

"OH MY GOD, I'TS LOUIS TOMLINSON"

"Erm, not to be rude, but i'd really like some privacy, one of my best friends might be dying, im really sorry"

"Ok"

I walked over to the health care and brought a pair of manicure scissors.

I walked back up to the hospital, the scissors in my pocket, I walked into the corridor and into the toilets. I locked my self in a cubicle and took out the scissors 

A/N: sorry!! Just wanted to say LOVE YOU GUYS :D, please carry on reading, voting and commenting, Love you <3 xx