Satan is tearing us apart (Harry's Pov)

"Well, what do we have here" 

"um-um-er"

"Exactly, now Harry ae you going to tell you're ex boyfriend to go away or am i going to have to do it for you?"

"Louis, is my Current boyfriend, and you can't stop that"

"Oh yes i can, Harry"

"Erm, i dont mean to get in the middle of things,but i really need the loo" 

"Fine but be quick, I think Simon will have something to say about this"

I watched as Louis left the room and went down the hall into the toilets,

"Harry you have 2 option if you refuse to pick one then you're going to wish you had believe me"

Was he threatening me? He wasn't going to stop is from ring together weather he liked it or not I loved Louis and he would just have to deal with it. 

"And they are?"

"Option 1 you tell the world you're in live with someone, who is not Louis or option 2 I kill you and louis do you can be together in the after life, you're chose"

I see Louis coming out of the bathroom glass vase in his hand, he's comming closer and closer until, he throws the vase into the back of the guard, who kneels over and falls to the floor. 

"Louis what was that for"

"That was for us, Harry now lets go before anyone sees us"

Louis grabs my hand an pulls me downstairs with him, I open the front door and lock it behind me. Louis is already running down the road I follow him, for a out a mile until we reach the car, louis fumbles in his pocket and gets out the keys, I open the door and drive off. 

There's music coming Out of the CD player, I recognise it, it was the mixed tape I made Louis a while back, with all his fave songs on.

"Sorry, erm I was jus listening to it on the way here, it reminded me of you" Louis said going a dark shade of red 

"I'm glad you like it" 

We drive along the road singing our hearts out, until we finically tech the place me and Harry used to call home. 

"You ready"

"Yup"

Louis opened the door and took me bridle style inside, carrying me all the way up to his bedroom, he placed me down and came closer towards me. 

I felt his lips against mine, I slipped my tongue into his mouth starting a hot make out session, between us. 

I pulled away when I realised I couldn't breath.

"I've missed you Harry"

"At least we are together now Lou"

" I know"

"Erm Lou?" 

"Yeh"

"What's happening about the interview tomorrow?"

"I have an idea"

*********************** (LOUIS POV)***************************

Today was the day of the interview and like I told Harry last night I have something very special planned, I looked at the clock by my bedside table 7:56 we had just over an hour to be at the venue.

I rolled over to wake Harry, he looked so beautiful sleepingn, I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Good morning babe"

"Morning Lou"

I made me and Harry a cu of tea each and went to get ready, I put on a striped top and some red chinos, Harry was wearing skinny jeans a black v-neck an a blazer.

" you look amazing"

"So do you loubear"

"It's been ages since I hear you say that"

"It's been ages since I've seen you"

We drank our tea and went downstairs into the lounge, by now it was 8:46 we needed to leave 

" Harry we need to go"

"Ok babe, lets go"

I got into the car and pulled of the drive, we were already late. 

"Lou can I ask you a question" 

"Sure babe"

"What are you planning to do"

"Nothing" I said all though we both new that wasn't true

We spent the next 10 minuets driving Harry asking me every 2 seconds what I was going to do, I just ignored him. 

We arrive and went down to hair and make up the other boys where all there. 

"HARRY you're here" Niall shrieked 

"Yep Lou came and rescued me"

"Awwwe looks like you love birds, need to get a room" 

"We shared one last night" 

"To much information " 

"Boys you need to go to stage left the shows about to start" I heard some one say

We walked down the hall for a see seconds until we came to stage left, Harry could tell I was nervous. 

"You nervous"

"Just a tad Harry"

"What have you got planned Lou"

"You'll find out now"

I heard the interviewers introduce us.

"Next up we have the hottest boy band on the planet, introducing Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn"

That was our cue to go on, we entered the stage the fans were screaming so loud it was almost defining.

"Welcome boys so how are you all"

"We're good thanks, it's been a bit hectic lately but hey ho!"

"So what was this business with Harry"

"He basically just got sent away, because of things at home"

"What things"

"We're not allowed to say"

"Ok, well Zayn how is you're beautiful bride to be?"

"She's great, yeh we just can't wait to get married"

"When's the wedding then?"

"Next June hopefully"

"And Liam how is you're girlfriend Sophia" 

"It's really good actually, she's amazing and it's so nice just to see her at the end of the day"

"And Louis how is you're girlfriend?" 

It was now or never...

" girlfriend, I think you mean, boyfriend"

I grabbed Harry's Hand stood up and spoke...

"This is my boyfriend"

A/N so since I'm poorly and it's raining outside and you probably hate me if you read the last chapter, I decided to write some more oh and another thing this story will have around 30ish chapters, and they're will be a squeal most probably, keep commenting and things I'm going to update once I get another vote, a comment, a follow or when I get to 40 reads, love you guys loads xx ps what do you think of the slightly longer chapter....