Chapter IX

My eyes are shut but I can feel my neck stiffening more and more as each minute passes. I shuffle around a bit a tired groan sounding from someones chest underneath me. Stretching my back I sit up blinking a few times glancing around the room- turns out I fell asleep on Harry, Liam curled up at my feet, Zayn sprawled out on one sofa and Louis on the other. The floor has been covered with blankets and pillows, duvets, empty bottles and cups.

Louis sneezes sitting bolt upright. I jump bumping my head on Harry's chin waking him up in the process.

"Hey that hurt" He squeezes my cheek and I apologise quickly crawling towards Liam despite my fuzzy head poking his face and flicking him till he gets annoyed repeating he's up. Everyones up but doesn't say much.

"Got any miracle hangover remedies?" Zayn whines and I nod. Paracetamol will do right? And food.

"Bathroom cabnet, bring them down" I instruct, getting up and wanting to aid my scratchy throat by making a cup of coffee. "You guys want anything?" They catch my drift Harry and Louis wanting a cup of tea and Liam and Zayn wanting a coffee, so I get to making them all in a small amount of time.

"We need to get you out of the house" Liam states as I hand over his coffee.

"As nice as that sounds, what if you get mobbed and I get hate? What then?" I point out sitting down crossing my legs my mug inbetween my cold hands and taking some paracetamol, looking at them all cosied up under blankets the day already showing signs of rain and mist.

"This is where hoodies and sunglasses come in" Louis grins. They realise it's probably going to rain, right? Feeling slightly sick i'm hoping the fresh air can do some good and we don't spot any fan girls ready to kill me in anyway possible.

"Does that include me?"

"Jeez Ash yes unless you want to some sneaky snapshots of you on twitter" Harry rolls his eyes.

------------

Settling with leggings and one of Niall's hoodie i'd grown accustomed to that was fairly large was pulled over my frame and this seemed well enough to go out in. I fishtail plaited my hair either side and only put on some lip balm hiding my face with some sunglasses deciding I was ready to explore.

"Looking fine today" Harry compliments, I bow and thank him. I felt like they understood me, it was nice.

"Okay. Remember heads down and sunglasses on. Ashlyn you keep in the middle of us if anything Harry will keep a hold on you" Liam commands- Harry sending a sly wink I blush but nod at the instructions. Ignore the flirtatious behaviour Ashlyn damn.

"Yeah yeah, lets goooo" Zayn yells pushing us all out of the door and towards a black van with tinted windows. Wow way to make it inconspicuous guys. We're going to look like a group of kidnappers.

Keeping my head down I focus on my feet as the boys surround me, Harry to my left my hand in one of his hoodie pockets shuffling down the steps and across the front garden- aided by a few security men battling off the mini riot of screaming girls. I try not to look up but I stumble a few times due to light dizziness swiftly re-adjusted by Harry and Zayn on my other side and we mount into the vehicle away from the corrupted thoughts they were voicing.

"You're a natural love" I'm honoured at Louis' comment giving a slight nod cuddling into my seat in the corner still feeling a little fuzzy after last nights antics.

-----------

It turns out we were only meant to take a 5 minute drive but it ended out being nearly an hour due to having to lose a sparse amount of girls chasing the van, because well- the guys wanted to go to the park. Don't get me wrong I love the park, well when I was 9. Now it doesn't really spark and intrest and a place I must go when supplied time with newly be-friended One Direction- minus one.

I'm drawn to the swings me and Niall spent a fair bit of our time on as children, spirits hungry with excitement seeking fun in everything, imagination our only weapon against reality. My hands grip the chains steadily either side of the rubber seat my feet accelerating me forwards before drawing me backwards again. I gain momentum, my cheeks beginning to hurt thinking back to all the times Niall and I would see who could get higher than the other, my hair whipping around my face- gravity pulling it towards the ground as I lean back looking at the rest of the park upside down.

"You alright there?" I'm torn from my thoughts in which I didn't realise were bringing my mood down till Liam says something and my brain actually registers someone is talking directly to me.

"Y-yeah" I'm embarrased when I register they've all been intently watching me propel my self on a swing set for probably more than 5 minutes.

Harry is sat at the top of the climbing frame, phone held in his hands and concentration focused on what looks like filming us all doing stupid things at the same time. Zayn repeatedly going down the slide, Liam encouraging him from the see-saw in which Louis was on the other end of as I occupied the swings thowing myself around randomly enjoying the feeling of my feet off the ground. If he is filming, I hope it makes no social media. I still have my sunglasses on however hood down so you can see my dirty blonde hair plaited each side. Thats enough for their fans to find my whole identity and every social networking site account I have. I don't think i'm safe. Should I be worried?