Chapter II

Ashlyn's POV

I made casual conversation with the boys, exculding for Niall asking about themselves, what they miss when on tour and away from home for so long. They were genuine people who enjoy what they do however much they miss their families they're providing for them in a way they love, it was eye opening for me and my dislike towards boybands. Niall didn't try to talk to me for the rest of the evening and I don't know if I was thankful or saddened by his lack of interest since our little confrontation, I walked them outside, yet they were staying at Niall's (which is over the road) hugging each one of them as the went, I was caught off guard as Niall suddenly wrapped his arms around me tightly- they were more built than before he left. I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"Goodnight Ashlyn" He whispers pecking my cheek and turning away I shudder at him using my whole name but before long he's disappearing down the driveway and across the road. I'm left standing there shocked as he trails behind the other four guys. For years I'd have to watch Niall go around with his girlfriend Ellie wanting desperately to be in her position and not just the best friend, I thought I had a chance when they broke up but that's when Niall left. I'm always too late or the last option.

I walk back into the house shutting and locking the door behind me: I just wanted my sleep after the bizarre evening of night with One Direction. "Night mum" I shout making my way upstairs into my room, I went to the bathroom removing my makeup quickly brushing my teeth going back to my room and stripping and slipping on some pyjama shorts and an old t-shirt before climbing into bed. My phone went off loudly so I patted my nightstand finding it slowly pulling it above my face.

Unknown Number- Want to do something tomorrow? Come over Nialler's place at 10:30 and bring a swim suit ~ Louis =) x

Me- But I have school! And how did you get my number? o.o x

Louis- Skip school, your mum gave me it:)) x

Me- Hmm okay I'll make some room in my busy schedule x

Louis- Yay, night love x

Me- Night Louis x

I've just made plans with a boy I have never met before tonight, he could be crazy. Un-smart move but school isn't interesting anyway.

-----

I can't believe Louis had convinced me to skip school but I didn't mind I wanted to know these boys better and I kinda wanted to be around Niall, wait no. I opened my eyes to the sunshine filtering through the blinds stabbing at my eyelids harshly as I rolled out of bed dragging myself to my closet to dig out my plain black bikini. I dress quickly pulling on the bikini with shorts and the gray top from last night, it was 10:24 (I had a lay in whoo) so I just brushed through my hair leaving it down to sway near my waist. Niall always liked my long hair. I didn't care. I liked it. Maybe I should cut it?     No. Urg.

I don't bother with make-up this morning so I pull on some flats grabbing my phone and a towel running downstairs. Mum has already left for work leaving me a note, how sweet.

Ash,

Have fun with the boys today but not too much fun, and please talk to Niall I know he has missed you don't give the boy such a hard time! Love mum xx

I rolled my eyes and made some toast quickly walking out the front door with all my belongings. With Niall's house only being across the road it took all of 40 seconds to reach his front door only because I took my time walking in the warm sun. His house was only over the road but like everything else I avoided looking over as I stepped outside every day, I knocked on the hard wood hearing multiple footsteps flitting around inside before swinging the door open, Louis stood there with a smile on his face diving at me hugging me close spinning me around, next was Zayn who lifted me into the air. I was amused at their closeness with me after a few hours.