"Well hello there." Says a surfer dude with brown spiky hair.

"Goodbye." I tell him and walk away.

"No need to be rude." He says, running to catch up to me. I just ignore him and keep walking.

"This is my first year here. Can you help me around?" He asks me. I turn to him.

"No."

"Please?" He says, giving me a puppy dog face and I can feel my façade giving in.

"I'm sorry, I really have to get to class. Amber!" I say, calling the bitchy head cheerleader over.

"What?" She practically spits in my face.

"This kid-"

"James."

"-is new here. Please show him around." Amber lays eyes on him and transforms into flirty mode

"With pleasure." She purrs and I feel bile coming up my throat.

"See you around." Says James as Amber pulls him away.

I sit in class bored. A crumpled ball of paper lands on my desk and I see the scrawl handwriting of none other than Lily.

"Who's the new guy? Major cutie! Saw you guys talking.;)" Is written.

I sigh and write no response, but instead chuck the ball at Lily's head. It misses and hits the person next to her. The pale boy with dark hair and glasses who is still wearing braces looks up from his Harry Potter book long enough to give me a wink and Lily giggles. Boys and their hormones.

All my other classes are uneventful the rest of the day. In math, my last period, though, I open my textbook to see a note that says, "So now you go for older boys?" I excuse myself to the restroom. I don't actually have to go, but I cannot stay in this room if the person sending the messgae is watching my facial expressions. I have to stay calm and I can't give her the satisfaction. Because I don't really have to go to the bathroom, I just reapply my makeup until I hear sniffling coming from the stall. I walk towards the last stall and knock twice.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

All I get in response is a muffled "Umhmmm" is all the person mutters on the other side of the door.

I sigh and walk to go back to my last class of the day. Who could the person crying be? And why was that person crying? I had no clue.

It is a nice day and I decided to walk home. I wouldn't need Noah to give me a lift this time! I hear my name being called and turn around to find James chasing after me. Not that'd I'd ever tell him this, but he's kind of cute. Annoying and over confident, but cute. But I don't like him more than a friend. I can't. He's the player type obviously.