Missing the troublemaker

I went home and thought about what WooBin said, what did I want. I touched my heart and closed my eyes. After a while I came to the conclusion.

I really didn't want JanDi to lose. I wanted her stay no matter what. I knew I wanted that and the only thing that bounded me was my responsibilty towards JunPyo but I really didn't agree with him.

I sighed thinking about tomorrow. Can all of this just get over? I just layed on my bed thinking about tomorrow. 'I really don't want JanDi and JiHoo to lose.' I said.

Lying there I had fallen asleep.

Next morning everyone gather around the pool. I entered inside and saw WooBin and JiHoo standing at the starting position. WooBin turned around and winked at me, JiHoo on the other hand looked confused seeing that.

The race had began and my fingers were crossed. I had closed my eyes wanting JiHoo and JanDi to win. JiHoo had taken the lead and now JanDi had jumped inside. But YiJung had covered the distance. My heart was beating fast. My fingers still crossed when suddenly the lights went off.

What just happened?

_________________________________

I guess now JanDi and JiHoo are not leaving school ? As when the lights went out till that time JanDi was in the lead. YiJung congratulated JanDi and told JiHoo to return back and how he wanted things to be normal.

JanDi just came to me and hugged me by surprise. I closed my eyes and hugged her back. 'So have you forgiven me?' She asked. 'What can I do can't leave my best friend just like that to do more stupid things.' I said sighing.

WooBin looked at me and smirked after a while he came near me. 'So you listened to what your heart has to say huh?' he inquired, I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

I looked around for JunPyo whom I had earlier seen going towards the light area. 'Maybe he did this?' I thought and looked around for him. Where is that dumbass?

I went home but he was not there either. I was concerned and worried that I stayed up. After 5 am I just cursed myself for caring for that dumbass and went to sleep. The next day I was waken up by a phone call without seeing the caller ID I just picked it up. 'Yaboseyo?' I said still sleepy. 'Ya are you sleeping? Its 6 pm' it was WooBin. 'Well what do you want?'

'So a plan to get JanDi to admit her feelings for JunPyo? I'm in.' I said and shut the phone. I quickly changed my cloths and reached the hospital.

We waited about 10 minutes, and acted all gloomy as JanDi came in. I looked down, fluttering fake tears. 'JunPyo! Wake up, you fool! Why are you like this!? I have a lot of things to say to you! I have a lot of things to fight about! A lot of things to teach you.' She was in tears.

'He was depressed all day and suddenly said he was going to apologize' I said, in a sad voice, looking at my shoes. 'I'm the one who should apologize...I was wrong, Gu JunPyo. I lied. The thing you said, about wanting to hear all of this once...I regretted after I sent you away!' She sobbed in her arm. Then JunPyo took off the breather, and smiled.

'For real?' He asked. All of us started laughing. 'You got pranked!' WooBin made the 'loser' sign. Then JiHoo left, followed by YiJung.

We all left the two love birds alone. I was walking outside when WooBin suddenly came from behind and placed his arm on my shoulder, 'Ya you just scared me!' I said hitting on his head. 'Aish...' He said and I laughed. 'So can we go on our dinner now?' he asked. ' Why should I go with you?' I asked folding my arms. ' Because you promised!' he said. 'Hmm..Did I? I said placing my finger on my face.

I started walking fast and WooBin ran towards me 'Ya! Wait!' he shouted. Jihoo and Yijung were passing by and at stopped at the sight of them especially JiHoo. WooBin now stood next to me with his arm clinging on my shoulder.

'So you guys finally started dating?' Yijung suddenly questioned us and I was about to reply 'Yeah so ?' WooBin said and I elbowed him and he got disbalanced and almost was about to fall. 'Nope, we are just friends' I said smiling and WooBin put his arm around me again. 'Very close friends.' he said and I elbowed him again and started walking fast again.

'Ya! Wait up!'

But something bothering it was JiHoo he was too quiet but why ? Maybe because he lost Jandi? I couldn't help but noticed I tried forgetting and ignoring it but couldn't help it.

JiHoo's POV
'So you guys finally started dating?' I was shocked at first listening to that but then I saw WooBin clinging on SeoYeongs shoulder, were they dating !?

But even if they were why would I care ? I felt a little jealous though when did they become so close? I mean she was the one person who was so annoying to me but somehow I feel uncomfortable her not being around with me and meeting me whenever she is in trouble.

' What are you thinkinh?' YiJung asked. 'Nothing.' I replied.

'I guess I miss her being around, that troublemaker.' and without realizing I was smirking at that word remembering how at the staircase I called her that. She really is a troblemaker.

'what's up with that smirk?' YiJung said. 'I am not smirking.' I said walking away. 'Maybe he has gone mad since JanDi left him.' YiJung sighed.

SeoYeongs PoV
'okay! okay! okay! I'll go stop with the aegyo it doesn't suit you!' I shouted hitting WooBin playfully.

He opened the car door for me motioned me to come sit. 'Now quite the gentle man are you?' I said and sat down he closed the door shut and he sat at the drivers seat. He looked over at me. 'What?' I asked but he kept staring at me and slowly started leaning forward. 'W-what a-a-are y-you d-d-doing....' I stuttered as his face was just an inch apart. My heart was beating faster and I could feel my cheeks getting hot. What was he doing?

Suddenly, he bent down and pulled the seatbelt. I was in shock and just Sat there still in my place. 'I was just putting the seat belt on for you' he said smirking 'What else do you think I was doing ? ' he said with an devilish smile teasing me. 'Shut up! I thought nothing!' I shouted. 'Really? it doesn't seem like that.' he teased even more. 'Let's just go.'

The whole way I looked on the opposite side to hide my embarrassment and my red cheeks. I didn't even for once even tried looking at him. Gosh this was so embarrassing. But why did I think like that do I like WooBin because I wanted something to happen. No way I don't like him or do I ?
______________________________

The next chapter will be way better because I have some plottwist coming up and I hope you guys like this chapter. Updates will be quicker now that I am kind of free. Do Vote and Comment ✌