' F4's here ..F4 here' I am so tired of this

Next day classes were a bore, like classes are. So, after classes it so was lunch time and well, I was pretty much, very hungry. I bought whatever I could, I looked around and saw JanDi eating on a table and those 3 weird girls surrounded her again. 'What's with them.' I thought irritated and walked towards the table.

'Hey JanDi, the lunch box looks yummy.' I sat in front of her and the three weirdos of the west, looked at me and left, giving JanDi a disgusting look. 'What's up with them?' I said rolling my eyes.

Soon, I realized I ate half of Jan Di's lunch box. 'Uh um sorry ... You can have some of mine.' I said, not knowing what to do, she just smiled, but soon both are faces went off when, 'F4 .. F4 is here ..' Ugh I swear each time its the same girl, who shouts and the whole school goes crazy. JanDi and I looked over and gave a disgusted look, at the direction

'Did you search to know who they are?' JanDi asked me and I replied with a nod then smiled. 'But none of them is, as rich as, me though.' I said with a proud face to which we both laughed. 'Can I have some of that?' a doll like girl asked pointed towards JanDi lunch box.

I came home all tired, when I thought I should go to Jan Di's porridge shop. I sat there quietly when I saw JanDi, talking to her friend, I suppose. She told her about Minji and me to which I smiled.

The girl smiled and said she was happy that JanDi is not a loner to which JanDi replied,that she was . The girl gave her a speech about how she should be the JanDi she is, the strong JanDi ... JanDi seemed off and asked what should she do? She can't get kicked out. I suddenly jumped into the conversation out of nowhere. 'I can help you out too.' I said startling them. Then suddenly after realizing, I was hiding, I started to laugh nervously 'SeoYeong , what are you doing here?' JanDi asked. ' uh.. I am a customer ..' I said nervously smiling with my hand at the back if my head.

After that the girl whose name is Ga Eul, became shocked at first and started asking me questions, whether, I was really the heir to yeong's internationals? and how it is in California ? I had never had such a feeling before, feeling of having friends, talking and laughing with them from the heart, it felt good.

I entered the school with JanDi, when, 'its F4 ..' That girl shouted again. 'Oh I am so tired of this.' I thought. A girl stood in front of the curly thief. He took the cake. 'Seems like he is polite.' I thought but, my thought collapsed when he threw the cake on the girl's face. 'Don't you know JunPyo only eat cakes baked by his personal chef?' that weirdo girl said but JunPyo shut her up too.

I looked at him wanting to stab him. 'Does he not have any manner?' I said. I knew JanDi was thinking the same 'I should do something but why should I ? I don't care about that girl I don't even know her, why should I stand for her?' These things kept coming in my mind making me shut my mouth.

ugh I thought, stupid caring self, I thought and went over to her giving her a napkin. At least, I can do that for a stranger, last time I stood up and it ended bad, hurt my pride, so I can't do much because, I am afraid I would be made a fool of. Because clearly the one I am standing for won't even stand for him/herself.

That's when I saw F4 passing by JanDi, they stopped in front of her. I already knew what she wanted to say. She was after all, the same girl I met at the rooftop. She can't stay there like that, seeing the weak getting hurt. I knew she wanted to say something, but 'Do you have something to say?' JunPyo asked '..no ' she replied.

Then I saw JiHoo smirk-laugh at her, they seem to know each other..ugh what am I thinking ? I shouldn't care or should I ? I ignored the feeling and thought. I went upstairs to our class with JanDi having a sad-angry expression, plastered on her face .